New Chronicles 3/19



  • This week, Mr. Somebody brings us part two of his series "The Swordsmen of Darkness." In this chapter, the protagonist travels all around Cythera in search of information on the swordsmen for which the chronicle is named. I'll admit, it's not the best written chronicle around, but it does relate to the actual game of Cythera. That's pretty rare, any more. If you would like to read this chronicle, you can get to it (url="http://"http://www.AmbrosiaSW.com/cgi-bin/ubb/newsdisplay.cgi?action=topics&number;=52&forum;=*Cythera+Chronicles&DaysPrune;=25&article;=000077&startpoint;=")here(/url).

    ------------------
    Slayer's guide to Cythera:
    (url="http://"http://www.macclassics.com/cythera/cythera.htm")http://www.macclassi...era/cythera.htm(/url)



  • Quote

    Originally posted by Slayer:
    **...but it does relate to the actual game of Cythera.
    **

    Heh, not mine, that's for sure!

    ------------------
    "No, Reepicheep, you may -not- attempt single combat with it!"



  • Well, if I had ever played the game, I would have been able to write better... instead, then I have to ask a CERTAIN MEMBER - actually two or three members of #cythera about stuff all the time. Yeah, well, some day I'll get around to actually playing it, perhaps registering it.

    -Nat

    ------------------
    Lequis Design
    lequis.netfirms.com
    PhantoM_63ff@hotmail.com



  • Quote

    Originally posted by Lequis MX:
    **Well, if I had ever played the game, I would have been able to write better...
    **

    Hey, I've hardly played it, and I write a lot for here!

    ------------------
    "No, Reepicheep, you may -not- attempt single combat with it!"



  • Quote

    Originally posted by iKaterei:
    **Hey, I've hardly played it, and I write a lot for here!

    **

    Then again, you just admitted your chronicle doesn't relate to the game very well. I wonder why... ;)

    ------------------
    "I'm a controversial figure. My friends either dislike me or hate me."



  • Quote

    Originally posted by Lequis MX:
    **Yeah, well, some day I'll get around to actually playing it, perhaps registering it.

    -Nat

    **

    Good luck when you do, and make sure to get some of the special items as soon as you can (They help ease the difficulty when you haven't had enough training).

    ------------------
    luck is beating the odds, bad luck is when they are the odds of having something bad happen to you.



  • (quote)Originally posted by Avatara:
    **Then again, you just admitted your chronicle doesn't relate to the game very well. I wonder why...:D

    ------------------
    "No, Reepicheep, you may -not- attempt single combat with it!"
    **


Log in to reply