How do I buy the house?

• I need to know what to tell the merchant in Cademia to get him to sell to me.

------------------
    luck is beating the odds, bad luck is when they are the odds of having something bad happen to you.

• Go to Antenor (merchant) and say "building", although i'm not sure you have enough money... ;)

------------------
    "Have you done 7 impossible things before lunch today?"

• I wouldn't have guessed that word.

------------------
    luck is beating the odds, bad luck is when they are the odds of having something bad happen to you.

• I seem to remember having problems doing this very thing. If you can get it to work, please post and say so.

------------------
    -TheDarkDragon
    "The goal is to accelerate the release process incrementally until we actually tear the fabric of space-time. Each final candidate will precede the one that came before it, and eventually EV Nova will be released sometime in 1937."
    -mcb 3-10-02 (release of Nova fc3)
    (shameless IRC plug)Go to #cythera on IRC for the rock-hard-abba-dabbas #ev3 just can't do. (/shameless IRC plug)

• I've got it to work in the past.

------------------
    "I am so amazingly cool you could keep a side of meat in me for a month. I am so hip I have difficulty seeing over my pelvis."
    -Zaphod Beeblebrox
    When I'm bored, my post number goes up.

Originally posted by TheDarkDragon:
    **I seem to remember having problems doing this very thing. If you can get it to work, please post and say so.

I remember in one of the earlier versions of Cythera (1.0.0?), you couldn't buy the house due to a bug. They fixed it in one of the patches, either the first one or the second.

------------------
    Bronze: the other gold metal. | | And so the space toaster hardened the outer layers of the doughy, ooey-gooey ancient Earth...
    Bacchus Publishing: (url="http://"http://www.ambrosiasw.com/cgi-bin/vftp/show.pl?product=evo &category;=guides&display;=date&file;=ChroniclesByJake101.sit.hqx")Chronicles by Jake101: the unposted chapters(/url).

• Just give him the money he wants. It's pretty easy, as long as you have replicate.

------------------
    Long Live Apple! Long Live the Mac!
    Praise <First Thought//Giver-of-Will>!