Strange Device Help!

• I go into the basement of Pnyx, and I keep hitting this patch of transport stuff that transports me out to a small room, where theres another spot that takes me back where I started. How do I avoid this?

------------------
    Omegans, Unite!

(This message has been edited by Xero Curvox (edited 12-14-2002).)

• Welcome to the webboards Xero Curvox! :)

I believe to avoid this, you simply have to go in the other direction, or move about or something.
    There are a series of interconnected teleport spots, which eventually lead you to... Well, they eventually have a destination.
    God, some one else help! I shouldn'tve replied, espcially since I don't know what to do :p.

------------------
    Yesterday we bent our necks to emperors and kings. Today, we kneel only to truth. -Kahil Gibran

• The transportation paths down there can get pretty confusing... your best bet is to randomly pick a direction every time you get teleported, and wander around for a few minutes. You'll eventually get there, and find your little surprises.

Oh, and probably best to keep Directed Nexus on hand, since that's the easiest way to get out.

------------------

• Dark Side: Gates gives $100m to fight HIV, $421m to fight Linux, Thomas C. Greene, The Register, 11.13. $100m over 10 years to fight AIDS in India; $421m over three to fight Linux. Priorities.

Originally posted by Pallas Athene:
    **The transportation paths down there can get pretty confusing... your best bet is to randomly pick a direction every time you get teleported, and wander around for a few minutes. You'll eventually get there, and find your little surprises.

Oh, and probably best to keep Directed Nexus on hand, since that's the easiest way to get out.

Your right, it is pretty confusing, but I made it. Thank you.

------------------
    Omegans, Unite!