Getting Rope

• I've been wandering around trying to find some rope to enter the large crevice in the western map, but so far I've had no luck. Could anyone tell me where I can buy, get or steal rope?

------------------
    MU* addict
    telnet:firstage.net:23
    Web:www.firstage.net

• There might be some rope in the locked off storage room in Odemia (bash the door with a mace) - you'll also find rope in Cademia slums.

------------------
    Some people say war doesn't solve anything... perhaps they're using the wrong strategy...

Originally posted by Rogan:
    **There might be some rope in the locked off storage room in Odemia (bash the door with a mace) - you'll also find rope in Cademia slums.

Which room are you talking about? I've explored pretty much all of Odemia and I've never seen a room like that. I've already looked around the Cademia slums, with no success. Could you give me a specific location?

------------------
    MU* addict
    telnet:firstage.net:23
    Web:www.firstage.net

• Go to the inn in the southwest part of Cademia. Just north and to the east of the inn's entrance, you should find a room with two coils of rope in it. I believe you can also get some from the Ratcatcher's Guild if you're a member.

------------------
    "There are 10 kinds of people in this world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't."