Photoshopping Char Sketches

• Yay! After my second day of learning and practicing, I have produced a decent image with Photoshop. And what better to Photoshop than Cythera characters?

Thus, I present to you a full-color Sya- (url="http://"http://24.81.41.18/~katerei/drawings/Syacolored.jpg")http://24.81.41.18/~.../Syacolored.jpg(/url)

I'll put more up when I get the time to do some. :)

------------------
    Insignificantly Unforgettable

• Very nice. Who doesn't like photoshop? My only problem is that I am severly artistically challenged...

------------------
    "Look, a distraction!" -Fletcher Dostie

Originally posted by Mr. Somebody:
    **My only problem is that I am severly artistically challenged...

You and me both!

------------------
    Some people say war doesn't solve anything... perhaps they're using the wrong strategy...

• And me!

------------------
    "The e-mail of the specious is more dangerous than their mail" - Tom Holt, 'Snow White and the Seven Samurai'

• You know, the only artistic people here might be Katerei and Moonshadow ;)

------------------

(edit)I knew that!(/edit)

(This message has been edited by Mr. Somebody (edited 01-05-2003).)

• Don't forget Moonshadow.

------------------
    "The e-mail of the specious is more dangerous than their mail" - Tom Holt, 'Snow White and the Seven Samurai'

• We're all artistic. Now whether or not we're good at being artistic is a different matter... ;)

------------------
    "There is a time and a place for everything."

• You always have very interesting views on things, which tend to be true. However, that makes 2% of my artisticness (is that a word?) good artisticness.

------------------

• Well, its difficult to accurately generalize something. People can be good at one aspect of drawing but not another. For example, I'm fairly good at drawing backgrounds and landscapes, but when it comes to drawing people and animals, you'll want a plane ticket to another planet.

------------------

• Not to mention that creativity and artisticness aren't measured solely by drawing ability. Writing, acting, composing music- they all require creativity, too. And seeing as you all write for chrons and/or TSes, you have no claim to being unartistic. :p

Oh yes- I'm currently working on Trinias, so wait up and I should have it posted in a few days. ^^

------------------
    Insignificantly Unforgettable

• Good job on coloring that, Kat! ^_^

Just one objection: the white dots in the eyes seem wrong. They're either both right of the pupil, or left of the pupil, but not like that... hopes she's making sense ^^

------------------
    Ich weiß wohl, ich bin nur ein Träumer, der vielleicht eines Morgens erwacht. Doch ich spotte dem Tag und ich folge dem Stern und ich lass mich entführen in die Nacht...
    - Silk & Lute

• So, Moonshadow owes us a few pictures now, right? ;)

------------------

• Motion seconded.

------------------

• Oh, um...well...
    Moonshadow hides.

------------------
    Ich weiß wohl, ich bin nur ein Träumer, der vielleicht eines Morgens erwacht. Doch ich spotte dem Tag und ich folge dem Stern und ich lass mich entführen in die Nacht...
    - Silk & Lute

• You know, I've never seen anything Moonshadow has done. I'm assuming that means she hasn't posted it in a while?

------------------

• Yup, which is why we keep pushing. ;)

------------------

• Yeah, I'm, um... having trouble with dad's scanner, for one. And then I wasn't feeling particularly creative in a while. But I can give you a link to the pictures I already posted a while ago... once I find somebody to host them again. ^^

Actually, now that you reminded me of it...
    Moonshadow wanders off to find pen and paper and spend the rest of her off-hours drawing.

------------------
    - Silk & Lute

(This message has been edited by Moonshadow (edited 01-07-2003).)

• P.S.: I hope you're happy now ;) :p

------------------
    - Silk & Lute

• I just remembered something!

Avatara: if you're good at drawing backgrounds/landscapes, I know what I'm going to have to ask you some time...

Okay, now off to draw somebody... but who? Moonshadow thinks she should go look up all the info on our elves to decide who to draw next. Or are there any volunteers?

------------------
    - Silk & Lute

• Please feel free to make a drawing of Rogan... I'm going to update his profile in the Char info soon.

Rogan would probably look something like (url="http://"http://www.borknagar.com/pictures/galleries/press2001/05.jpg")this(/url)(only a bit nicer :)) if he was a real person... that's a guy called Asgeir Mickelson, drummer in a number of very talented Norwegian black/goth metal bands such as Borknagar and Enslavement of Beauty.

------------------
    Some people say war doesn't solve anything... perhaps they're using the wrong strategy...

(This message has been edited by Rogan (edited 01-07-2003).)