Cythera Chronicles officially opened

• . . .for those still wondering

For those not on IRC and for others who may still be wondering, the chronicles board has been officially opened to direct chronicle posting. Peer review is encouraged. Also, please do your best to proofread your chronicle for good grammar, good spelling, etc. So have fun!

• I'm Avatara and I approved this message.

Sort of. ;)

• I think Selax is trying to take over your job Avatara , you had better watch out.

• I agree with Half Truth....
    Election Day at last... NO more stupid political adds!
    ^^ ^^ :D

BTW: where do i edit the "War Prince Son Goku" thing again? i cant seem to find it. Thanks in advance.

This post has been edited by Dark Jet : 02 November 2004 - 06:37 PM

• A more correct statement would be to say the chronicles are officially reopened.

While custom-made, fan-fiction stories are the most popular, they don't have to be stories. Rants about aspects of the game, strategy guides (enhancing what Slayer already has - Bryce did something about that a while back), perhaps poetry or other works are also allowed.

How do you submit something? Simply start a new topic on the chronicles forum with the body being your work of art. Then, click "submit" and it'll show up - just like a normal forum. No special process.

(and you need 1000 posts to edit that)

• Avatara, on Nov 2 2004, 06:57 PM, said:

...perhaps poetry or other works are also allowed...

Oh, right, perhaps :rolleyes: Wasn't the first chron a poem by Talos?

Avatara, on Nov 3 2004, 07:57 PM, said:

No comment. :)
    View Post

You lie, as the very words are a comment, and hence are more than commenting nothing. :cool:

:blink: they changed the cool smiley from 8 to B !? :wacko: Definately need to set up my own smilies

I think Selax is trying to take over your job Avatara , you had better watch out.

Yep, Selax for moderator in '05! Stay tuned to this network for more campaign ads!

Just kidding! I really don't want to be a moderator of any board (except for maybe for Ferazel or Avara, then I could be a moderator with all the priviliges and do virtually nothing on the board that I was moderator of). ;)

This post has been edited by Selax : 04 November 2004 - 01:50 AM

• Selax, on Nov 3 2004, 11:48 PM, said:

(except for maybe for Ferazel or Avara, then I could be a moderator with all the priviliges and do virtually nothing on the board that I was moderator of). ;)
    View Post

Exactly, new mod privileges only work on your home boards. So while I can blackmail and torment everyone here, you'd be pretty lonely playing with those tumbleweeds.

Theo: wasn't it a song?

• Theo Nean Donly, on Nov 4 2004, 02:41 AM, said:

:blink: they changed the cool smiley from 8 to B !? :wacko: Definately need to set up my own smilies
    View Post

I thought the cool smiley was :cool: originally. In fact, this seems to back me up on that.

• I have just posted my second chronicle. I thought that I might as well mention it here as no one seems to check the chronicles very often.

• The view count could dictate otherwise. But it seems everyone is such a fantastic author that their stories can stun all readers so speechless, nobody has anything to say.

• Three cheers for dusk!