Cythera Webboard Member List

• Ghosts of the Past and Present

I'm trying to compile a member list of all of the posters that used to be a part of the Cythera community. I don't have a very strict definition, though right now I'm tending towards not including the people that posted a few questions and then left, even though they certainly played some role in the history of the board.

Here's the list I have so far, if you don't see your name on this and think you qualify (if you're reading this, its probable you do), post something below and I'll add you to the list. If you don't see someone else's name on the list and think they qualify, do the same thing. I'm especially fuzzy on anything pre-late-2000, as there were people that came and went before my time. #cythera may or may not count, that's up to you guys to argue.

In alphabetical order:
    Aben Zin
    Admiral Dennis
    bellerophon33
    Big Joe
    Blackfern/Zephrex
    Bryce
    cache22
    Cody
    Croax
    Dark Jet
    DataSpot
    Desert Fox
    dusk
    ferazel_09
    GameFanatic/Fanatic72802
    gandreas
    Grapper
    Half Truth
    Harlequins
    Heidel
    idiotSavant
    iKaterei
    J.Ace21
    Jehezekel
    Kentonis 417
    Lord Gwydion
    Macintosh Man
    Magpie
    Moonshadow
    Mr. Somebody
    Mr.brian
    Nixus
    Pallas Athene
    Paul
    Pippin 3
    Rogan
    Scylla7
    Selax
    Seldane
    Slayer
    SoySauce
    Talos
    The Wizard
    theDarkDragon
    theKestrel/theGlueBubble
    Theo Nean Donly
    Tycho Maudd
    Verran
    Violet
    ~vIsitor~
    Zelda

This post has been edited by Avatara : 23 November 2005 - 01:35 PM

• Looks right to me.

I picked a nice time to drop in. How convenient.

• I can only barely qualify. I came to these lands near the start of the fall, and I post sparingly. I've never written a Cron, or participated in the Tavern or a TS, but I try to be of benifit to the Cythera community where and when I can.

• I just remembered seeing your name around in a lot of topics involving the game world and how it works, and you've been back repeatedly.

I'm not excluding the list solely to TS/chron people, as there are other (and sometimes better) ways to contribute to the cythera community.

• Speaking of Chrons... I've had the half finished Cities of Fire II sitting around in my computer for almost 2 years now. I really ought to finish that saga. Look at me, I've become Heidel! (Nothing against him...) Hey, just realized, Heidel's not on the list. He wrote some dang good chrons.

• You're right, he's on there now.

My initial list was from this board, I didn't really check the chron board, and he mostly posted there.

• POTATO SALAD!

• Get your new computer already. :p

• Looks pretty good to me.

Get your new computer already.

I agree.

• Nice to have you back DF :)

I can always try to get dusk back to the forums as well.

This post has been edited by Half Truth : 07 November 2005 - 07:33 AM

• Your services might be of valuable assistance in the not-so-distant future. By chance, do you happen to know what happened to nixus as well?

• Yeaaa!! I made the list, but just barely. It seems like a time warp hit and four months went by before I even got to visit the boards. I'll try to visit more.

• Where did everyone go?

• If someone is bored, they can dredge up the year that each of the above members first posted on this webboard, and then I'll color-code my list.

• Wow. That's actually a fair sized list considering how few there seem to be.

Get your new computer already.

This makes three of us :)

If someone is bored, they can dredge up the year that each of the above members first posted on this webboard, and then I'll color-code my list.

I don't actually think that I've ever been that bored. . . ;)

• Verran.

• What about me?

Just kidding. I just registered a few days ago, although I have read the webboards and chrons for years. I don't have the right to be on that list. I do like seeing names that I recognize from years ago. Ahhhhh, good memories. I am thinking of starting on the chrons soon. I never have any time though....

Percinator

• cache22, on Nov 17 2005, 12:10 AM, said:

Verran.
    View Post

Fixed, I must've missed him because most of his posts were in the middle of larger topics, so he slipped through my preliminary scan.

What about me?

Just kidding. I just registered a few days ago, although I have read the webboards and chrons for years. I don't have the right to be on that list. I do like seeing names that I recognize from years ago. Ahhhhh, good memories. I am thinking of starting on the chrons soon. I never have any time though....

Well, I hope you are able to stay around (i.e. I hope you have time). And I agree: good memories (although I didn't find these boards until around the time of the Alliance of Living things—a now dead TS—from what I can tell that was the time when these boards were in their worst state—at one point, there were one or two topics and no posts more recent than two or three weeks).

• Avatara, on Nov 17 2005, 04:01 PM, said:

Fixed, I must've missed him because most of his posts were in the middle of larger topics, so he slipped through my preliminary scan.
    View Post

It seems I missed Violet too.