Nothing - a dead guy

• Masked. He looks like grass.

The northwestern tile in Cademia is a dead guy known as Nothing. That you can kill. Again and again. And again.

This has been discussed before, that's how I found it. But I took a picture:

Posted Image

He appears to have a unique character portrait. I wonder if he was supposed to be something. Makes you wonder. Cythera has so many unanswered questions. It's so fascinating!

This post has been edited by Seldane : 08 February 2006 - 06:10 PM

• He's in the Northwest Corner of every city tileset (yes, that means the Strongholds too!). I've tried everything on him: I've tried to feed him, ressurect him, scare him, shake-down him, fetch him--nothing works. His unique portrait does have some significance, as it likely belonged to a character that was removed at some point, but Glen Andreas has revealed virtually nothing about him (typical).

Oh, and while you can kill him, he doesn't give you any exp.

• Wild guess, but he does have the portrait border, could it be...Pelagon?

EDIT: Another idea, could it be Tavara's portrait? He was kind of a servent to the Undines, and that's what the character portrait bg is. But Pelagon seems more like it, because the status thing never, ever says "Dead" except for Nothing. When a character is dead, he becomes a corpse. Oh, and Seldane, why are you using the odd helmet and have no party members?

This post has been edited by Buzzzzy : 13 February 2006 - 03:23 PM

• There are other characters with that border. It's not the "undine border." There's some politician in Catamarca (I think) that has the same border.

• Most majordomo's have that border

• No, I mean the portrait border is the majormodo border, servant, etc. Undines don't have a particullar border. Pelagon was a majormodo, and I just said that Tavara was sort of a servant, but not really...