Connections?

• Bellerophon

Hmmmmm
    One of Deimos Rising's levels is called Bellerophon. Cythera's default player's name is Bellerophon. Is there any reason they have the same name? It fits for a greek person, but a level? There is no Deimos Rising page, so I am putting it here.

Bellerophon- Greek Mythology

Just wondering

• whoops double post

This post has been edited by IT 000 : 25 February 2006 - 08:15 PM

• intresting perhapes Cythera takes place in Greece

• Cythera is based off of greek mythology. The entire game. Parts of Deimos Rising are too, they just took the same name. Notice Darius?

• Cythera is an actual island. Hmmmm. What were the dates on Alaric's mother's gravestone?

• Cythera takes place in 918, but I think Alaric's mommy lived from 158-201 or something like that @_@

• That's because Alaric's mother is human, and Alaric is...well, if you complete the game you'll find out.v And I don't think Cythera takes place in Greece. I think gandreas just took the same name. Practically everything is based off of greek stuff or greek mythology.

This post has been edited by Buzzzzy : 27 February 2006 - 03:41 PM

• Buzzzzy, on Feb 27 2006, 08:40 AM, said:

That's because Alaric's mother is human, and Alaric is...well, if you complete the game you'll find out.v And I don't think Cythera takes place in Greece. I think gandreas just took the same name. Practically everything is based off of greek stuff or greek mythology.
    View Post

You know, if you look at a map over the REAL Cythera, you'll see that it is surprisingly similiar to the Cythera in the game.

But I agree, I don't think it takes place in Greece, that would be weird. It is probably in another world.