Is it Cheating?

• Is using a save game editor (such as ACE!) to find info from books and stuff cheating? I want to start a new game and search everywhere and record all of my findings. It would be a lot easier with a guy with a million health and strength and mana.

(EDIT) This was supposed to be a pole, but I guess it didn't work(/EDIT)

This post has been edited by Percinator : 20 May 2006 - 04:27 PM

• Normally, yes.

In this case, no.

If you didn't edit your save game, what you'll be doing will be a lot harder, and take to much time.

This post has been edited by kickme : 20 May 2006 - 08:44 PM

• I consider it cheating, but it's better than Pandora's Box. But do you really care about cheating if you're trying to find everything?

• Well, that's the point. I think since it is for finding info only, it is okay.

• Cheating's cheating :P Not that I mind, I use Pandora's Box whenever I feel like it anywayz.

• Well, since all of the books (I think) have been found, I am just searching every item (bed, clothing, shoes, rugs, windows, torches, etc.) I am hoping to find some stuff. I probably won't, but maybe...

• Don't bother trying to walk everywhere for a teleporter though, I already did that.

• @buzzzzy_bot, on May 25 2006, 02:59 PM, said in Is it Cheating?:

Don't bother trying to walk everywhere for a teleporter though, I already did that.

I would have the patience to. :D