Do you like to cook in Cythera

• Poll: Do you like to cook in Cythera (14 member(s) have cast votes)
    Do you like to cook in Cythera
    yes
    (8 votes [57.14%])
    Percentage of vote: 57.14%
    no
    (0 votes [0.00%])
    Percentage of vote: 0.00%
    not good or bad just fine
    (6 votes [42.86%])
    Percentage of vote: 42.86%

Well I know it's neccesery for the game but still it would be good to know. I think it's okay not really bad not really good.

• I'd never really thought about it, so I put "just fine."

• Yes! I used to cook all of the flour, dough, or uncooked bread lying around the kitchen and then come back later when there was even more to cook.

• I used to shakedown Emesa whenever she carried around a bunch of things of dough, but now I think that's mean. I always make exactly thirteen pieces of flatbread at the very beginning of the game, and never make any more @_@

• I just get food from Emesa

• I get food from Emesa and cook. I usually keep a huge stock of hand-made bread and Emesa's food, so in a way, I don't do anything.

• I love cooking! I do it in Emesa's store-room, and lock hector etc. out with the crates. then they cna't walk all over my nice flatbread dough.
    I replicated a fourbag, so i can cook anywhere.

(Help, how do I put a signature in? I'm a newbie, I wouldn't know)

• Blink Welcome!

• Yay! Someone new! Welcome! To put in a signature, go to "My Controls". On the left side there should be a link that says "edit signature" or something like that.

I killed people from the farmhouse once. I fetched the beds and put a couple chests down that I could lock. I did a ton of things, like a Sims game.

• I loved cooking, making hundreds of buttered flatbread, I am sure that my character was soon to have a heart attack from so much fat in the diet :)
    I would have just have loved to have been able to cook some different things, ie. Use wine instead of water :)

• I would get confused because it said you poured wine into the pitcher, but then there is nothing in the pitcher. I used to set the table using the plates and stuff I stole from different places. I am very uptight right now because I can't play Cythera seeing I don't have classic installed. The SheepSaver directions are kind of confusing and it doesn't work.

• I was under the impression wine only exists in Cythera for the wine missions, the vineyards, and Charax.

Ever try filling a pail with wine? Hint: It doesn't work.

• Back to topic: I like that it adds to the realism of the game, but I don't go overboard about it.

• @buzzzzy_bot, on Oct 14 2006, 07:18 PM, said in Do you like to cook in Cythera:

I was under the impression wine only exists in Cythera for the wine missions, the vineyards, and Charax.

Ever try filling a pail with wine? Hint: It doesn't work.

Oh, yeah. At wineyards you could get the wine out of the vats and into a pitcher, but then, of course, it says the pitcher is empty. I think the same is for water, also. I wish you could drink the wine out of a cup or something. I wish there could be a sim-Cythera. A game that you have a person and have them live in a city or on a farm and have them do stuff!!!!!!! I wish a lot of things…

This post has been edited by Percinator : 24 October 2006 - 09:17 PM

• No, the pitcher turns out full when you fill it with water. Otherwise you'd have to use a pail for alchemy. I have two pitchers. I think I pinched one, but I can't remember.

• @crazychick_bot, on Nov 14 2006, 03:35 AM, said in Do you like to cook in Cythera:

No, the pitcher turns out full when you fill it with water. Otherwise you'd have to use a pail for alchemy. I have two pitchers. I think I pinched one, but I can't remember.

The way I remember, after you put water into the pitcher, you can't pour it back out. Maybe I am just thinking of something else, though...

• You can use pitchers of water for both alchemy and cooking, as I remember ^_^

• @breadworldmercy453_bot, on Oct 7 2006, 05:03 AM, said in Do you like to cook in Cythera:

I always make exactly thirteen pieces of flatbread at the very beginning of the game, and never make any more

:huh:
    Dare I ask why?

This post has been edited by CrazyChick : 24 November 2006 - 02:57 AM

• One for Jinrai, one for Ariadne, one for Dryas, and two each for everyone else ^_^

This post has been edited by BreadWorldMercy453 : 18 January 2011 - 05:01 PM

• A game I am playing right now reminds me greatly of Cythera. It is a Mac only MMORPG called Oberin. You can cook bread, steak, fish, and other things. You can also make weapons, clothes, potions, and other things.

This post has been edited by Percinator : 24 November 2006 - 12:34 PM