Sometime later

• Hi again :D

My computer that I play Cythera on isn't the one we use for internet, and i've been told that if I ask for any more clues on the dad's 'puter it has to be in the form of a mystery or riddle like they do in Deltora Quest,

And it would be good to reply as a riddle

(It's taken me the week so far - and it feels like its harder than solving the question myself so I'm getting some help with this one to get me started so if it appears a bit too clever that's not me..)
    --
    Into Koncrete I go
    with my first letter displaced
    I've hung it up there
    so it's plain in your face

How to use is what I seek
    i've tried it on some things
    but it attacked me back
    as if it had wings
    --
    and another:

In the city that they call
    the mother of all
    there is a man with wealth
    but his outward appearance
    and friends poor chance
    makes you think that he is not
    he needs to be found
    so that i can gain ground
    I'm cold but I'd like to be hot

--

yeah silly rhymes but oh well :blink:

• Second riddle: Halos? First riddle: What the heck?

This post has been edited by CrazyChick : 13 December 2006 - 09:11 PM

• I hope you enjoy
    the dead man's lair,
    steel sword made fair,
    thy walls aren't prepared
    for what they house is rare.

1)King's tomb, or Sewer?

2)Begger in a chair, I cant get him to say more n' a few words on respect and skills

• there is a spoiler somewhere on how to get him to talk.

Spoiler

You have to tell him his name to get him to say something different. Someone in LandKing Hall knows, although that person vanishes sometimes and you might need another spoiler to find him.

I'm no good at rhymes, though my spoilers can be pretty cryptic sometimes!

(EDIT) Hey, that rhymed! Rhymes, sometimes, limes, dimes, mimes, times, they all rhyme! (/EDIT)

This post has been edited by CrazyChick : 13 December 2006 - 09:12 PM

• (SOMEWHAT SPOILER)That would be Demodocus, the bard who goes around cities and the Cademia bridge. However, an easier way is simply to catch him when he's in his house at late and talk to him. Then you have to say a bunch of things in a weird order, ending with belt when you have no choices but the thing that makes him say "Yup, things were different back then."(/SOMEWHAT SPOLER)

• :blink:
    IqFwoeu rntdyHui imoBpyaM sydsfegl hfjIktlW zaxscTvh benRmiqc wheRrutf yfuiiaon piaIsndC fagdhejm kila

still working on the first one

• @turak_bot, on Dec 7 2006, 12:16 PM, said in Sometime later:

IqFwoeu rntdyHui imoBpyaM sydsfegl hfjIktlW zaxscTvh benRmiqc wheRrutf yfuiiaon piaIsndC fagdhejm kila

Is that a cipher or a lot of acronyms? I'm lousy at both! :cool:

• I'm afraid that I can't be of much help here: I'm absolutely horrible at solving riddles or writing them. The nearest thing that I can guess on the first is that the second part almost seems to refer to the Crolna, although I doubt that is the case.

• The Crolna would work, actually. It fits. If you hadn't purified the two shards properly before you used it, would you take damage? Turak, are you talking about the fireballs you see with some of them? Because they don't actually hurt you.

• the first one
    I was told when they make concrete they put in MESH, and my word was like mesh but I put the right first letter (k) on the clue

i'm still trying to work it out

the second one
    take out the spaces
    IqFwoeurntdyHuiimoBpyaMsydsfeglhfjIktlWzaxscTvhbenRmiqcwheRrutfyfuiiaonpiaIsndCfagdhejmkila
    take out every second letter
    I F o u n d H i m B y M y s e l f I t W a s T h e R i c h R u f f i a n i I n C a d e m i a
    take out spaces again
    put spaces in again before capital letters

now i have some questions
    what were the 5 blue boxes and the word warn under my name when I started?

and
    i am going to register but my version is 1.0.1
    should i download the 1.0.4 first? or do i enter the code in 1.0.1 and then when we download 1.0.4 ( in a few weeks ) will it know that i've registered?, or do i have to re-enter the same code?

the reason is because i live in the country and we can sometimes have problems downloading anything big ( mum says because of the copper wire on the telephone lines ) so in a few weeks i'll be at my aunties in the city and she can download it quickly for us

oh and since i've written last i've killed my first golem and then 2 more and a demon
    where is a good place to find more demons to kill?

• I can only answer the last one. There is a demon in Abydos, a ruined city just north of lands end volcano. You have to find a secret door or two to get to him, so you may need detect secrets.

• hmm, there's a demon in Pnyx, Abydos, four in Tavara's Stronghold, and I think in one other place.

• I think there's one or two in the first stronghold as well.

• I'm not sure about whether the registration carries over versions, but it shouldn't be a problem to enter the code twice ^_^

• @buzzzzy_bot, on Dec 13 2006, 10:45 AM, said in Sometime later:

I think there's one or two in the first stronghold as well.

No, only

Spoiler

liches, undead and skeletons.

I think that's a spoiler for those who haven't done it yet, so I blacke it out. Pretty nifty, these new thingys!

• Spoiler

There's also one golem who doesn't appear the first time you get there. It's in the passage next to Tavara's bookcase with the journal.

Though I somehow remember a demon somewhere around that area, but not in the second stronghold. Maybe it was just a dream or something...

• There are

Spoiler

four demons

in the second stronghold. It took me an eternity to figure out how to kill them.

• @buzzzzy_bot, on Dec 13 2006, 03:38 PM, said in Sometime later:

Though I somehow remember a demon somewhere around that area, but not in the second stronghold. Maybe it was just a dream or something...

Spoiler

I think that there is a daemon in the room at the end of the hallway in the basement of the first stronghold.

the first one
    I was told when they make concrete they put in MESH, and my word was like mesh but I put the right first letter (k) on the clue

I believe I know what you are talking about, although I'm still not quite sure what you are asking about it.

Spoiler

If you are talking about trying to use kesh, your character cannot drink it. If you are asking about where to go on your search for its source, it'd helpful to know what the last thing that you have done on that quest is.

• @selax_bot, on Dec 15 2006, 11:06 AM, said in Sometime later:

Spoiler

I think that there is a daemon in the room at the end of the hallway in the basement of the first stronghold.

I believe I know what you are talking about, although I'm still not quite sure what you are asking about it.

No, that's

Spoiler

a lich

. There are

Spoiler

no demons

in the first stronghold! I only did it last month, so I should remember.

• I've registered my 1.0.1 version, Dad read somewhere that it will be OK for the upgrade

its great i've got Timon with me and i've got the green crystal
    thanks for where some demons are

:D