I Lost Timon

• I told the members of my party to wait when I was going into the west end of the swamp, after coming down the west coast. Unfortunately Timon was not with the rest of the group. Now I can't find him, any suggestions. :redface:

Grimlea

• I think he might be back at the ruins where you originally found him.

• Or walk down to the shore and look out on the water. I've told my party to wait from the same spot, and I seem to remember at least once Timon wandered out into the ocean (but not so far that you can't see him to talk to him).

• I tried both of these, but he's not around. Thanks for the suggestions though. I,m learning to work without him although I miss him not carrying the staff from the mushroom room (I miss not having a constant light source). I also miss his healing and missile spells.

• :::sigh:: I have also learned the hard cold lesson of having members of your party "wait." They move!!! All I can tell you is that he is somewhere around...you'll have to search every part of the ruins. If you left him in a town (which includes the ruins) he WILL stay there. It will just take some time to find him.

---Zelda

• :::sigh:: I have also learned the hard cold lesson of having members of your party "wait." They move!!! All I can tell you is that he is somewhere around...you'll have to search every part of the ruins. If you left him in a town (which includes the ruins) he WILL stay there. It will just take some time to find him.

---Zelda

• If Timon is walking around all night, he could be killed! He could starve! If you find a mages corpse, you better use the Amulet!

How many times can you use the thing anyway?

------------------
    DataSpot:
    (deytah-spaut) Noun: 1. Being who has many questions and many answers. 2. Trekkie, computer geek. 3. Plays games, Ambrosia. Plural: DataSpi

• I don't know the exact number of times that you can use it. But I have also discovered the hard cold lesson that there IS a limit to it! Geesh..enough of hard cold lessons...let's move on to some nice warm fuzzy lessons. :)

---Zelda

• Warm Fuzzy Lesson: No matter how long you go without food in this game you won't die! Unless he was poisoned when you left him, Timon is still alive.

• But there still are those baddies that come out at night. Timon wouldn't survive with all them baddies. Unless baddies don't like light. Then Timon is a lucky ducky with his staff!

------------------
    DataSpot:
    (deytah-spaut) Noun: 1. Being who has many questions and many answers. 2. Trekkie, computer geek. 3. Plays games, Ambrosia. Plural: DataSpi

• Well, I've finally come to grips with the problem and decided to move on with my life. Poor Timon may turn up or not, I wish him well in what ever he is doing now. I've found the staff or a similar one with the Timeflux book. If this is not usual then poor Timon has gone on to a better world. If not then perhaps he is living a better life. Either way I must go on.

• Hey GRIM, just to let you know, you can get the sword of heroes in the Cult of Scylla ruins (to the NW of the island). It is a light source, and it kicks a lot of posterier :)

------------------
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving isn't for you.

• test

------------------
    Andrew Welch / el Presidente / Ambrosia Software, Inc.

• I think that he sould be around, somewhere...

------------------
    May Macs eternally crush PCs!

-Admiral Dennis
    admiraldennis@mac.com

• Also, don't consider me any "Junior"! I had about 100 posts on the Ares board when the re-did it today, and made me register again!!!

------------------
    May Macs eternally crush PCs!

-Admiral Dennis
    admiraldennis@mac.com

(This message has been edited by Admiral Dennis (edited 01-12-2000).)