If...

• It really did

If Cythera supported plugins/custom data of any kind (character, city, entire island/world, storyline, weapon, etc.), what would be the first thing you would make?

Oh, and no TS characters/weapons. I want some originality.

For me, I would probably make an entire storyline about Tavara, Undine, Omen, etc., that is, if I could make it up. For simple ones and more realistic, a character named Dlub (this, FYI, is the odd name of my dog and is therefore based on him in a human form) who shows up in the most unexpected places and litters Spike Traps there purposely right in front of you.

• Boats. Deep water.

• Invisibility rings! Maybe too overpowered, though. The ability to sneak up on people.

• An Alraeican Tavern plug-in. ;)

• Ha! Yes! That would be cool.
    Plugins for all the TSs.

• First thing? LACE!

also, more food recipes. I want to be able to make a meat-pie.

(not to mention an insane weapon-armour thing laying round in LKH, that's super-powerful, and using it makes the game boring. sigh)

• @crazychick_bot, on Mar 15 2007, 10:13 PM, said in If...:

Ha! Yes! That would be cool.
    Plugins for all the TSs.

@buzzzzy_bot, on Mar 14 2007, 03:24 PM, said in If...:

Guess I was a little too vague, but still...

@jehezekel_bot, on Mar 16 2007, 06:13 AM, said in If...:

Also, more food recipes. I want to be able to make a meat-pie.

(not to mention an insane weapon-armour thing laying round in LKH, that's super-powerful, and using it makes the game boring. sigh)

What about food skill where you get more of those Aethon-bad-tasting things. :laugh:

@cache22_bot, on Mar 14 2007, 03:44 PM, said in If...:

Boats. Deep water.

While you're at it, someone to sell cloth to.

@crazychick_bot, on Mar 15 2007, 12:42 AM, said in If...:

Invisibility rings! Maybe too overpowered, though. The ability to sneak up on people.

Hmmm...perhaps somewhere to find the 3 missing spells as well?

• Fishing!

• @ikaterei_bot, on Mar 18 2007, 01:56 PM, said in If...:

Fishing!

That's what I said.

@cache22_bot, on Mar 15 2007, 11:44 AM, said in If...:

Boats. Deep water.

• fishing is a funnier word. XD

• Buzzzzy: I realy should have said plugins so you can play the TSs, not nessessarily with the TS equipment.

• I am back! HA! after a mediocuer absence!! Well I too would like to see boats, and ship-wright-ery. While we are at it, a short flight ability (as in Avernum (spiderweb software)). TO hover, and go into the mountains would be cool. O O, rockclinbing, with Cytheran carabeaners! yeah! The first house to place their flag at the top wins! Mabye have a demon at the top, I like this.

• I am back! HA! after a mediocuer absence!! Well I too would like to see boats, and ship-wright-ery. While we are at it, a short flight ability (as in Avernum (spiderweb software)). TO hover, and go into the mountains would be cool. O O, rockclinbing, with Cytheran carabeaners! yeah! The first house to place their flag at the top wins! Mabye have a demon at the top, I like this.

• Wow, I think that's the first non-deliberate triple post I've ever seen! :laugh:

• Posted Image

snerk someone obviously likes you enough to fix your mistakes.

• I believe that I once triple-posted on accident.

Back on topic...

I only just noticed that, so I wasn't aware of that when I made my first post about the Tavern, although using one's own TS creations would still represent originality, I think, considering that one had the originality to make them at all.

On an another note, I too would probably add something about Tavara and probably also something about Diones, although the he might well figure into a Tavara story anyway.

• I would say add in the Cytheran army vs like Rome and lead that into how this Cythera gets cut off of the real world, kinda like a prequel...

who's original now? :p

-Dark

• One might also add a Fetch spell that actually fetches objects (although it'd be nice to keep the current one, rename it, and expand it to work on people ;) ).

• Haha! I am also back! (Although I won't triple post.)
    The ability to create the TSs actually in Cythera, exactly as they happen on the boards, sort of like a film.
    Hey! We should make a movie or something of the better ones! (thinking aloud here.)