The Missing Sorceress (TS discussion topic)

• @breadworldmercy453_bot, on Mar 9 2007, 04:49 PM, said in The Missing Sorceress (TS discussion topic):

Chey- Wowev, that is one odd bird o.O

Not compared to the moa. ;)

• @cache22_bot, on Mar 8 2007, 11:43 PM, said in The Missing Sorceress (TS discussion topic):

A kiwi is not a fruit. A kiwi is a bird. The fruit you're referring to is called a kiwifruit (note, no spaces.)

Oh I knew about the bird, but I didn't actually know that you needed to add the word "fruit" when referring to the fruit, my bad. In other news, that Chron is still doing well, though it appears to be getting slightly longer (the story I mean) as I go along. I have a little over 10 typed pages in, so I estimate it to total out at between 20 and 30 pages, or rather between 10 and 15 thousand words.

Valy

bow I'm happy you like it so much, I will get started on it the second my Chron is done and I will be sure to update you on the progress and keep you in the loop. For now though, we should keep this hush hush so the others don't know what's going on <.<... >.>

Oh yea, <3 ^^

• The IRC people (led by Sely) nixed the plan. maybe some other time, after Avatara has his coveted dark TS.

the kiwi, moa, emu, ostrich family is one of my favourite families of birds.

• I just want it to be known that I was all for the ball and I still think it was a great idea Jeh ^^.

• Wowev, so much typing, how do people write such long stories... Congrats, anywayz ^_^

Also, I'm intrigued, but I'm rather taken with her the way she is. I hope I'll have a straight answer for you on Monday... <3 ^_^

((Edit: Gah, who lets people have opinions in the channel when I'm not around? No fair!))

This post has been edited by BreadWorldMercy453 : 08 March 2007 - 11:06 PM

• So, now that everyone who's been on #cythera this last week has caught up on what we're going to do for the next story, I think we can get started pretty soon here.

Oh, and its a little hard to follow the thread when you reply to something 37 posts ago, but don't quote it.

• You could do the ball in the Tavern at the Cademia castle as a kind of mini-TS.

• Check back tomorrow. :)

• @breadworldmercy453_bot, on Mar 9 2007, 01:16 PM, said in The Missing Sorceress (TS discussion topic):

and I don't even know what Crazy's excuse is.

My excuse is that I have a friend living just down the road who walks home from school with me and doesn't go to her house until it's about six pm. And after dinner I have homework.
    I'm back, I swear! And I'm going to the IRC as soon as I'm finished with the boards.
    Shorty: <3

• On an unrelated note, I just remembered that another TS ended with teleportation back to the Tavern: Quest for the Unknown Power here.

This post has been edited by Selax : 05 April 2007 - 12:25 AM

• @selax_bot, on Apr 5 2007, 05:24 PM, said in The Missing Sorceress (TS discussion topic):

On an unrelated note, I just remembered that another TS ended with teleportation back to the Tavern: Quest for the Unknown Power here.

And I wasn't happy about doing it then, either. That story had pretty much wrapped up by that point, and Ferazel had just posted one of his frequent disruptions. Nobody could think of any other way to resolve the predicament he put us in, so I took the only route out I could come up with. The principle difference between that instance and this one was that the few remaining posters had already had a chance to add whatever wrap-up posts they wanted, before it ended. With 'The Missing Sorceress', I felt like I was denied that opportunity; and there were several loose ends I'd have liked to do something about.

This post has been edited by cache22 : 05 April 2007 - 04:09 PM

• @cache22_bot, on Apr 5 2007, 05:48 AM, said in The Missing Sorceress (TS discussion topic):

The principle difference between that instance and this one was that the few remaining posters had already had a chance to add whatever wrap-up posts they wanted, before it ended. With 'The Missing Sorceress', I felt like I was denied that opportunity; and there were several loose ends I'd have liked to do something about.

Ah, I see. I think that I left a little time but perhaps not enough. What specific loose ends were you thinking of, out of curiosity?

• Apologies, I should have let you know I'd be out of touch over Easter.

@selax_bot, on Apr 9 2007, 02:29 PM, said in The Missing Sorceress (TS discussion topic):

Ah, I see. I think that I left a little time but perhaps not enough. What specific loose ends were you thinking of, out of curiosity?

Getting the sorceress home, for one - that was the point of the story, after all.

• @cache22_bot, on Apr 17 2007, 04:37 AM, said in The Missing Sorceress (TS discussion topic):

Getting the sorceress home, for one - that was the point of the story, after all.

Yeah...I admit that I seem to recall forgetting about that when I first planned the last post...I remembered (I think) as I wrote it, but there was the problem of placing the characters far enough away that they would not simply immediately return to the battle. Sorry about that :(