Well I finally did it.

• Regestration Jubalition!

Well after 1010 days of having the Cythera demo, I finally decided it was time to register. Now I finally get to learn alchemy and all those other useful 'lil skills. I played the demo alot and I guess it was enough for a (long) while. Some of the reasons why I never bothered to register is because of the constant "Out of memory" crashes and the rare corupted files. Well at least now I finally get to finish the game. I hope the rest of it's fun, though useing fetch on two chunks of force wall in the demo kind of gave some stuff away. :)

EDIT: Praise Zeus that Hector and Meagler finally stopped their insistant PLEASE REGISTER!

This post has been edited by Two Jacks : 09 April 2007 - 02:54 AM

• Two Jacks registered?!? faints
    comes round again
    My dad registered Cythera before I even knew it existed.

• If I had the demo for 1010 days.. How long has the actulay game been around? :p

• More than four years? I haven't a clue.

• Congrats on registering! ^_^

Cythera's been around for seven and a half years, I think.

• Yes, it was released in the latter half of 1999.

• SO what did all of you do after you registered and what did you do after you beat the game? Since the game came out in 1999 something must've kept all of you pretty interested in Cythera. Though Ferazel's wand came out a while back and I'm making a level set for it. :p

• I started over after I registered. My character was level 8+ when I registered, which meant it would have taken forever to learn those useful magic spells I registered for, so I just decided to start again.

• I registered pretty early on because I liked Cythera so much but from time to time I try it out in demo to see if I can find any more secrets.

And congrats on finally registering! Now you can ask Alaric for help as well.

• I, too, congratulate you on registering, Two Jacks. :)

@two-jacks_bot, on Apr 9 2007, 01:38 PM, said in Well I finally did it.:

SO what did all of you do after you registered and what did you do after you beat the game? Since the game came out in 1999 something must've kept all of you pretty interested in Cythera. Though Ferazel's wand came out a while back and I'm making a level set for it. :p

After I registered, I beat the game.

Afterwards, you join Team Stories, of course. :D

• I find that after registering the game is to easy, and that it's actulay quite short if you just stick to the main quest. I think I'm going to do the CC thing and start a new character and have no one join my party. :p Even though I might miss Meagler with gauntlets and Hector with a sharpened sword. Who needs em they're just weigh'n me down. :)

• Is "the CC thing" referring to me? Because I've never actually done that, I just ditched them all before the ruffian encampment.

• @crazychick_bot, on Apr 13 2007, 11:34 PM, said in Well I finally did it.:

Is "the CC thing" referring to me? Because I've never actually done that, I just ditched them all before the ruffian encampment.

Well I had noticed on the boards that (a few times) you had said that the people that join you are usless and that it's better if you just go it alone. I think that's a good idea, it always seems to be more adventurous when your on your own. Just you, your sword, and an army of monsters.

Also I have played many RPGs on and off the mac and while Cythera can be fun it's very (Is this the right spelling for very? I feel like I just forgot how to spell it.. That ever happen to you? Your just sitting there at your computer or your writing something and then you start to write a word and get stuck half way through and think, "Wait, is that right? I don't know I better check it out." and then spend five minute looking in your dictonary only to realize the damn dictonary is as old as your dad's lucky bellbottoms and doesn't have the word in it, then you give up and decide to just hit up google. It's kind of anoyying, and also makes you feel dumb.) short and doesn't have enough replay value. I wish there was an editor or at least more content. I think I'm gonna go kill and revive some poor ruffians.

Eeky eeky,
    Jacks

P.S. Crazy Chick please don't eat my mousey self.

This post has been edited by Two Jacks : 14 April 2007 - 02:43 AM

• Your parenthetical notation was truly amazing. It was with much struggling that I barely managed to keep from laughing so hard as to 'wake the whole house. :laugh:

Luckily, I have a fairly new dictionary on my desk. The ancient dictionary is in another room. ;)

• :blink: Why would I want to eat you, Two Jacks? I'm not that scary, am I?

• @crazychick_bot, on Apr 14 2007, 08:18 PM, said in Well I finally did it.:

:blink: Why would I want to eat you, Two Jacks? I'm not that scary, am I?

Never mind CC I was only making an avatar joke. :p (Hint: Cats eat mice.)

• Slaps forehead
    Of course!

• You'll have to forgive her. She's a little "slow" in some areas. ;)

• It comes with the territory of being the youngest member of the CCC (Turak doesn't count - he hasn't participated in the TATEOTU yet) :) .
    I try to keep up. I do my best, really I do!

• The what?