What is your Cythera 'job'

• Poll: wWhat is your job? (16 member(s) have cast votes)
    What is your job?
    Buy flax at Flax Farm sell at Odemia
    (1 votes [6.25%])
    Percentage of vote: 6.25%
    Replicate Diamonds and sell at Kosha
    (0 votes [0.00%])
    Percentage of vote: 0.00%
    Hunt ruffins mostly
    (3 votes [18.75%])
    Percentage of vote: 18.75%
    Other
    (6 votes [37.50%])
    Percentage of vote: 37.50%
    All of these here and there
    (6 votes [37.50%])
    Percentage of vote: 37.50%

I most of the time trade flax but once in a while I'll do something else, I did diamond trader once. But when I finally got all of it cleaned up Hecter was crippled for life ;)

This post has been edited by IT 000 : 04 March 2007 - 09:45 PM

• Historian. I spent a long time doing research, finding old books, talking to people... unfortunately, it's not a job that pays.

• Busybody. I'm always sticking my nose into other people's business.

• I don't think anything (save, you know, Pandora's Box grin) can beat diamonds as far as getting really rich. But I'd still rather do the flax thing because I love hanging out on that farm! Whether wasting real-life time waiting to the numbers to get to 100 when buying flax, buying cheese from Alcmena, milking coats, churning butter, cooking dough, or trying to get that insufferably shy child to talk to me, that farm is definitely one of the coolest places in Cythera ^_^

But as for what I do? I'm a ratcatcher all the way! ^_^

• My overall job is a healer, though I do like killing them ruffians ;)

• Gasp! IT 000 lives! Long time no see, huh?

I do everything.
    I do all of the above, plus make potions, kill demons, liches and other nefarious creatures, hunt ratlizards, keep the economy going by buying food, and other activities. I'm a potion ingredient collector at the moment, although arrows and suchlike are good to collect too.

This post has been edited by CrazyChick : 05 March 2007 - 12:19 AM

• I raid the Tyrant's tomb and steal their money! >@-D

Seems such an immoral thing to do, but I do it anyway.

• I Quest! Lots of Questing! And hunt for food! Killing ruffians is boring. I've never traded diamonds.

• I'm sorry, Shorty, but how have you never traded diamonds? Have you ever bought the house?

• I have never traded diamonds by never selling them. I have never bought the house.

• I too am a quester, but seek teh solitude of the farm. I also work in the mines, gatering gems, and selling them. THere was a delightfu lanticdote I heard haow did it go... anyway, I ahve lots of fun gathering money enoulgh to live a ripe happy old age!

• Mostly, I just follow the quests; I'm not very concerned about obtaining oboloi. I've found that one gets enough with the tomb, House Comana, the treasure chest buried near Stentor, etc.

• Way to ruin some of the plot for me SELAX!

• @cgends_bot, on Mar 8 2007, 11:20 AM, said in What is your Cythera 'job':

Way to ruin some of the plot for me SELAX!

Spoiler

Well, to be fair, none of what I mentioned is actually a plot point (as in part of a quest).

;)

Perhaps, I should go back and place it in a spoiler box?

• I'm loyal to LKH, so no house in Cademia for me. Diamonds and flax is much to tiresome for my liking.

And if Cythera doesn't lower your karma by stealing from the tomb, I do it. I suppose that still makes it immoral, but I do it anyway.

• Having a house is awesome! Using the smash-a-crate method, you can decorate it with candles and stools and toys ^_^ And you get a key! A key! Come on, I know I'm not the only one who collects keys!

This post has been edited by BreadWorldMercy453 : 08 March 2007 - 06:34 PM

• Heh... that reminds me of D&D. Our ranger bought a key, and every time we came across a lock he'd say "I have a key!" Eventually the DM got tired of it and had it break while opening a lock... it was a most Pyrrhic victory.

• I use the smash-a-crate method to decorate my room in LKH. It's a nicer room than the one in Cademia, in a safer area and nicer area as well. And I magically lock some chests full of things and money on the table and normally lock other things. If Fetch had worked I would have added a locked door.

• KCA:
    "Hello, my pseudonym is Jehezekel, and I collect keys."

• Actually, I've never bought the house: how does one best get the money to do it, out of curiosity?