Real Estate!

• Not Fake Estate!

OK I've got 10k oboli applause and I go to the guy that sells you the house. Only problem is that I say "house" to him and nothing happens. Mr. Real estate agent thinks he's to good for me huh? Well I'm gonna see if he thinks he's to good for a fireball.

• You talked to the merchant of Cademia? And did you tell him building or house? I think building is the one that gets him started.

• @two-jacks_bot, on Apr 12 2007, 04:08 AM, said in Real Estate!:

Mr. Real estate agent thinks he's to good for me huh? Well I'm gonna see if he thinks he's to good for a fireball.

Oh my turtle, you've just made me burst into laughter in the middle of a public area! ^_^ And yes, "building" is the phrase to ask. Maybe Antenor has an issue with the word "house"?

• @breadworldmercy453_bot, on Apr 12 2007, 03:47 PM, said in Real Estate!:

Oh my turtle, you've just made me burst into laughter in the middle of a public area! ^_^ And yes, "building" is the phrase to ask. Maybe Antenor has an issue with the word "house"?

Well I'm glad I was able to publicly make you look like a crazy person. :p Yes building works but I hardly think it was worth the money now, how on earth am I soposed to get a bed and a carpet and maybe a wall torch or two into that dump? :mad:

• :laugh: Two Jacks, you are too much for me. I had the same problem as Nummy.

This post has been edited by CrazyChick : 14 April 2007 - 01:40 AM

• I never bought the house. I like my room in LKH.

• I like my room in LKH also, a few plants here and a few (Millions upon Millions) of Obolie here, And it has a bed! ^_^
    The place in Cadimia is just a dump

• I decorated my room a little more...candles and lights and lamps and chests and magically locked chests...

• I haven't really played it much since my character bought it...maybe, I'll get around to it sooner or later.