Bells and Whistles

• I'm going to try and get a post up, but I don't know how useful it will be.

Where is everyone?

EDIT: I decided to go ahead and edit my post to remove Scourge. Although his reappearance has a reasoning behind it to bring back the character now would only slow the TS more, I think.

This post has been edited by Selax : 25 June 2007 - 10:03 PM

• I'm back again. I plan to be posting soon. Possibly later today.

• Now taking bets on how long until a "something came up" post occurs. My bid is in at seven months. ;)

• @avatara_bot, on Jul 10 2007, 10:17 PM, said in Bells and Whistles:

Now taking bets on how long until a "something came up" post occurs. My bid is in at seven months. ;)

Yur one of those "Glass is half empty" guys aren't you? :p He posted on Cythera/Sheepshaver semi-recently.

• I bet two chrons of at least 100wds a piece that he won't write a TS post or excuse before All Saints' Day! ^^
    {bid nullified if nobody remembers it ^
    ~}

Spoiler

I just wanted to put a spoiler tag in this post! ^_^

• @two-jacks_bot, on Jul 11 2007, 01:40 AM, said in Bells and Whistles:

Yur one of those "Glass is half empty" guys aren't you? :p He posted on Cythera/Sheepshaver semi-recently.

The same time he made the post I replied to, and he hasn't logged in since. :p

• I don't know where everyone went, but I know that I have been waiting for any progress at all, of which there has been none. Each is waiting on the other, who is waiting for the resolution to a loose subplot started by somebody who had not even been active lately.

P.S. Where the hell is cache?

• Well, there's something so you don't have to double-post ^_~

The party in the hallway appears to be like so: They are all barricaded behind tables, chairs, an odd tree, and a ladder.
    Avatara, Katerei, and Silver- Sleeping to various degrees, all with health out of the green.
    Enna and Retsy- psychologically torturing a mouse which used to be a corrupt guard.
    Wolfie- Enna's Familiar, acting like a Familiar.
    Jehezekel- Trying to keep the sleepers safe, and the girls out of trouble.

• Something came up...

• :p
    Actually, I did start work on this post over a week ago, but I hadn't yet mustered the willpower to finish it. Now that it's done, I would say that the TS For Whom the Bell Tolls is basically ended. I got together those that were free and tried to wrap up the corrupt guard storyline, free Malis, and I thought that the funeral end would be a nice twist.

I can't think of anything else in the direct story that needed completion. I left Avatara's condition on a mysterious note so that you can do whatever you want with it.

All that leave's is Rythan's and Cache's subplot. If one or both of them comes on soon, they ought to be able to finish that plot in one post and join the rest of the group if they like.

All in all, I'd say we did pretty well for starting a whole TS without any sort of plan, taking it from the ball to the assassinations to Malis' arrest to blaming the guards and freeing Malis. The other subplots don't really pose a problem at this point, but it would be nice if anyone wanted to wrap them up.

The TS is still open. I'm perfectly willing to edit my last post, people may want to go back and edit out their OoC comments or whatever they want, and most importantly, please feel free to write your own final post to tell what your chars are doing and where they are so that we can get a smooth transition back to the tavern. (I don't mean create another subplot based on what your character is doing, by the way. I just mean post briefly if there is something you wanted to explain or another plot that you wanted to end or some comment you want your character to make. Things like that.)

• @avatara_bot, on Jul 11 2007, 12:17 AM, said in Bells and Whistles:

Now taking bets on how long until a "something came up" post occurs. My bid is in at seven months. ;)

Personally, I would've guessed that he'd be on and sputtering indignantly within the next week...

I suppose that I might as well go ahead and post...

• Thanks, Jehezekel, Wizard. I feared this TS had suffered an irreparable gridlock. Now, at least, we can recuperate until the time is ripe for another TS.

Oh, and I tied up a loose end of my own (actually, it is of Selax's making, but it seemed to have been left to me to resolve. For the moment, anyway).

• w00t Wizard posted!!! Now I have to write a couple Chrons! ^_^ grin

Chron #1: Ratlizard in the Kitchen
    Chron #2: A day in the life of a hero

This post has been edited by Jehezekel : 13 July 2007 - 11:37 AM

• I'll have to go read them then.

• Well, it seems this TS is finally over. I suppose this means that most everyone will be returning to the Tavern then?

• Seems so, Selax.

Still, how could something possibley stop you from posting a five-20 minute post? Unless you broke both wrists...