Cythera merchandise

• ...is there any?

The forums are being a bit sluggish, so I thought I'd start a fresh topic with with an interesting question:
    Are there any Cythera products that are, or at least were at one time, availab for purchase?

Here's what I was able to come up with:

The official Cythera Hint Book - so far the only official product
    Randy Pringle's CD - The closest thing we have to an official soundtrack
    The shirts and calendars available at the Gandreas Cafepress store?

Thats about it. I suppose the Macworld issue that contained the shareware copy of Cythera could count too, but that's a bit of a stretch.
    But is there any real merchandise? Perhaps some rare promo items that were released when Cythera first came out?

• @ooshmaster_bot, on Aug 4 2007, 12:15 AM, said in Cythera merchandise:

The forums are being a bit sluggish, so I thought I'd start a fresh topic with with an interesting question:
    Are there any Cythera products that are, or at least were at one time, availab for purchase?

Here's what I was able to come up with:

The official Cythera Hint Book - so far the only official product
    Randy Pringle's CD - The closest thing we have to an official soundtrack
    The shirts and calendars available at the Gandreas Cafepress store?

Thats about it. I suppose the Macworld issue that contained the shareware copy of Cythera could count too, but that's a bit of a stretch.
    But is there any real merchandise? Perhaps some rare promo items that were released when Cythera first came out?

Loads gun, Prepares to fire

Sorry no offense. POW POW Sorry I had to shoot this topic down.

Well.. This topic won't really make new posts since the only people who know are the ASW staff and maybe a handfull of people. And as far as I know ASW doesn't really do promo.

What's left to do on this forum? :(

• The best in terms of merchandise would be a ASW CD. Or, you can buy some cheap t-shirts, and some printer-t-shirt thingys (it allows you to print onto a special piece of paper, and then using a clothes iron, put the picture onto a t-shirt. Geek yourself out, mate)

• I vaguely remember a Cythera T-shirt somewhere...