How many girls. . .

• are on this forum?

and how many participate in the TS ?

I've grown curious about these TS threads
    It's like roleplaying yes?

• According to the ever-helpful search engine, there are 25 members here who actively declare themselves as female. This doesn't count members who declined to set the "Gender" setting of their profile.

Now, what is this TS you speak of?

• Newbies! ^_^ Hugs everyone and tosses confetti

In order to know how many girls are here, we'd first need to know how many people are here o.O And with people constantly dying and coming back to life, that's hard.

Our last TS had, I think, three girls in it. Myself, Kat, and Crazy. But Kat was the only girl posting until the end :\ I may be remembering this wrong though, because it was a while ago...

• @breadworldmercy453_bot, on Sep 26 2007, 05:19 AM, said in How many girls. . .:

Our last TS had, I think, three girls in it. Myself, Kat, and Crazy. But Kat was the only girl posting until the end :\ I may be remembering this wrong though, because it was a while ago...

WELL WHOSE FAULT IS THAT!

(two-thirds of the replies in this topic are now by females- mark your calendars, folks, this is a topic to remember)

• 'Scusame, 'scusame, what is this TS thing you speak of?

This post has been edited by SoItBegins : 27 September 2007 - 01:11 AM

• @ikaterei_bot, on Sep 26 2007, 06:44 PM, said in How many girls. . .:

WELL WHOSE FAULT IS THAT!

Crazy's, obviously. nodnod

• @soitbegins_bot, on Sep 27 2007, 02:18 AM, said in How many girls. . .:

'Scusame, 'scusame, but what is this TS thing you speak of?

Forgive our elitism, but we Cytherians have our own set of vernacular terms. 'TS' is short for T eam S tory , the equivalent of a forum Role Playing Game; 'Chrons' are Chron icles , otherwise known as fan-fiction; the 'Tavern' is a Bar, not unlike the Boozarama in concept excepting its general orderliness and role as a precursor to Team Stories; and so on.

• Ok, thanks.

Um... what the heck is a Forum Role Playing Game?

• @soitbegins_bot, on Sep 26 2007, 09:18 PM, said in How many girls. . .:

'Scusame, 'scusame, what is this TS thing you speak of?

Visitor has already described it, but I would like to say how much we'd enjoy having you if you'd like to join the next one! That goes for TheMuse too!

(And Breadworld and Kat)

• I imagine what Visitor means by that is that TS's are essentially Role Playing Games, only done online over the forums.

Myself, I just think of them as little stories that I get to write part of. TS's are basically stories where everyone takes part. We decide on a plot, start a story about it, and another person puts in the next post. Then another person makes the next post and so on. This way, everyone gets to have a part in directing and writing the story.

Hope that helps :)

This post has been edited by The Wizard : 27 September 2007 - 01:26 AM

• Neeeeat.

• As has been stated, Team Stories are basically stories set in the land of Cythera (or at least sort of), in which everyone creates characters and helps write a story.

TheMuseInYourHead (and anyone else interested in joining): If you're interested in joining or seeing what TSs are like, I encourage you to check out the Tavern or some of the archived TSs (and Taverns) in the pinned Best of Cythera topic. :)

• thanks ^^

• @breadworldmercy453_bot, on Sep 27 2007, 04:15 PM, said in How many girls. . .:

Crazy's, obviously. nodnod

Blaming me when I'm not here! Honestly, 453, I expected better from you. (hehe)

Yes, I am back, shocking though that may be. Sorry I've been away for so long, but my sister was pestering me to finish writing my book, and that took ages and ages. Hopefully I'll be staying.

Good lord! More newbies! Turn your back for... um... three months... and they pop up like daisies!
    Welcome, newbies! Make yourself at home!

(For the purposes of this topic, yes, I am female, no matter what mrxak says)

• @crazychick_bot, on Oct 9 2007, 02:25 AM, said in How many girls. . .:

Good lord! More newbies! Turn your back for... um... twelve months... and they pop up like daisies!

Well, its not like that was unexpected...

• @crazychick_bot, on Oct 9 2007, 01:25 AM, said in How many girls. . .:

(For the purposes of this topic, yes, I am female, no matter what mrxak says)

but only for the purposes of -this- topic; in all other topics she's male.

• @avatara_bot, on Oct 9 2007, 02:44 PM, said in How many girls. . .:

Well, its not like that was unexpected...

Couldn't help but notice you turned CC's three months into twelve. Simple typo? I think not. :)

• @ikaterei_bot, on Oct 10 2007, 05:16 PM, said in How many girls. . .:

but only for the purposes of -this- topic; in all other topics she's male.

Except on Fridays when the moon is waning and the sun is in Leo, or Wednesdays when the moon is in Capricorn and the planets are aligned.

• It is rumoured that I am a girl. I refuse to confirm or deny.
    As Illy is the primary instigator of these rumours, I leave it to him to affirm or retract them.

• For the benefit of those who don't frequent irc, I will state that Jehezekel is referring to Mackilroy.

This post has been edited by Selax : 12 October 2007 - 10:38 AM