Happy Birthday, 453

• Your birthday is totally today. Have some cake.

• PARTY! Posted Image

• <3 Thank you muchly! I had a very nice birthday. How old am I now?

• Happy birthday :) !

As to how old you are...

Physically: 24 years old (just a guess since I don't exactly remember)
    Emotionally: 13 years old
    Intellectually: 7 years old
    Composite age: 14.67 years old

Your profile claims 11 years old, but that clearly cannot be correct :p .

• She's 453 years old, just like last year.

• I thought there was another birthday thread I'd missed! I grant you that two months is a bit of a stretch, but I bet I've done worse in the past. At any rate I hope you had a happy birthday, BW!

• There's a secret: you're actually a week and a half early.

• Happy real birthday!

• I suspected that your birthday was actually this month...I really think I should ban you for falsifying this information; however, I'll be nice (just this once!) and overlook it :p .

• Moderators are the only ones who can see profiles anymore anyway, so what does it matter? Besides, I still think I should get to choose my birthday.

• Moderators are the only ones who can ban people too, so I don't see how them being the only ones who can see profiles impacts the discussion.

As for choosing your own birthday, why would you choose it in May as opposed to July? I would think that a summer birthday is less likely to be derailed by schoolwork.

• @selax_bot, on 24 July 2013 - 03:25 PM, said in Happy Birthday, 453:

I would think that a summer birthday is less likely to be derailed by schoolwork.

That comment is just so disturbing.
    For one thing, I don't base my life on schoolwork.
    For another, I haven't done any school in over five years, so that's not a part of my life at all.
    For another, when I was in school, I sometimes took summer courses.
    For another (or maybe just an expansion of the first point), when I was in school, I still had fun. I simply didn't do schoolwork when I wanted to have fun. Out of curiosity, have you ever tried that?

Since I am a housewife, and not a student, I do not think my workload in May is any busier than in July.

• @breadworldmercy453_bot, on 24 July 2013 - 06:11 PM, said in Happy Birthday, 453:

Since I am a housewife, and not a student...

BWM is a what?

• Um, a housewife? Is that surprising? : __\

• @breadworldmercy453_bot, on 24 July 2013 - 06:11 PM, said in Happy Birthday, 453:

That comment is just so disturbing.
    For one thing, I don't base my life on schoolwork.
    For another, I haven't done any school in over five years, so that's not a part of my life at all.
    For another, when I was in school, I sometimes took summer courses.
    For another (or maybe just an expansion of the first point), when I was in school, I still had fun. I simply didn't do schoolwork when I wanted to have fun. Out of curiosity, have you ever tried that?

Since I am a housewife, and not a student, I do not think my workload in May is any busier than in July.

Considering that getting sleep is hard in the engineering program, having fun is kind of secondary.

That said, even in high school, I would think that school could affect one's birthday party planning.

• A little bit, I guess, but not significantly. And I never actually had parties on May 1st, as my family refused to acknowledge it as my birthday. I still think it would be a pretty day for a birthday.

• Maybe because May 1st is known as May Day? The day to 'make' children?

• No no no, it's a day for dancing and ribbons and throwing flower petals. Quit trying to ruin my birthday : __(

Also, while working on the archive project it came to my attention that Kat spent her entire 20th birthday writing a term paper, so I guess it's not just Sely : __\