Happy Birthday, iKaterei

• That's it: Tyrael must eat PIE (a kind he hates)!

For those of you who don't frequent irc or just haven't noticed, today is Katerei's nineteenth birthday.

Being good Cytherans, I thought that we should all wish her a very happy birthday and well wishes for this next year (and beyond) :) .

• I did last night on her profile (I read the birthday thing at the bottom of the index).

Happy birthday day again!

• Ooh, happy birthday! I obviously decided on the right day to come back! (Not my fault - my power cord died and I only got a new one recently, and then there's exams... blah blah blah)

• have a morbid birthday!

Hope you get a banana.. err :p

• oh believe me, i got a banana. ^_~

that said, thanks everybody! <3

• Since it's too late to wish you a happy birthday again, I'll wish you a happy year ^_^

Sheesh Kat, you're so old! O.O Um, no offense... <3

• compared to all us itty bitty midgets...

• Hmm, Avatara, it seems that a couple of members have just implied that you're ancient ;) .

• Since it's too late to wish you one, I hope that you did have a very good birthday. :D

• I obviously haven't been around much @_@
    Happy belated birthday Lily!

• In risk of getting in trouble for gravedigging (though this thread wasn't even very far back :\), it is now time to celebrate this exact same event all over again! Well, not exact same, this time Kat's turning twenty rather than just a measly nineteen. In mere hours, she'll be two whole decades old! I mean to say, that's... positively ancient!

Um, in a good way of course. :D

So, Kat, if you somehow find your way to this thread tomorrow, happy birthday ^_^ Tosses confetti

Hmm, someday, when MCF is even more famous than it already is, party stores everywhere will sell foil balloons shaped like Rei's head.

Cheers!~

• I think its Selax's turn to eat an ugly pie.

• D:

Congo rats!

• Happy early birthday!

• Happy birthday iKaterei!

Hopefully your champion and family will be showering you with enough affection that you won't be able to get to a computer. :p

• i'm a little late to my own birthday thread, but thanks all the same! :D

@breadworldmercy453_bot, on Nov 10 2008, 05:35 PM, said in Happy Birthday, iKaterei:

In risk of getting in trouble for gravedigging (though this thread wasn't even very far back :\), it is now time to celebrate this exact same event all over again! Well, not exact same, this time Kat's turning twenty rather than just a measly nineteen. In mere hours, she'll be two whole decades old! I mean to say, that's... positively ancient!

indeed, i am ancient now! but at least i'm not -quite- as ancient as some people... cough Avatara and cache22 cough

Hmm, someday, when MCF is even more famous than it already is, party stores everywhere will sell foil balloons shaped like Rei's head.

that's a scary thought! :blink:

@two-jacks_bot, on Nov 10 2008, 11:29 PM, said in Happy Birthday, iKaterei:

Hopefully your champion and family will be showering you with enough affection that you won't be able to get to a computer. :p

i actually spent most of my birthday on the computer because i had a term paper due today, but my weekend starts in a few hours and then i get to celebrate ^_^

• Happy belated birthday, Katerei :) .

I suggest a compromise, Avatara: 453 eats the pie as punishment for gravedigging the topic :) .

• Indeed, a very belated birthday to you, Lilyrei!

• Erm, yes...yes. Happy...belated...birthday... >_>

;)

• Late two years in a row. . . I hope you had a good one! :D