Spring 2017 Chron Challenge

• It's been a little while since one of these was done, so I think it's about time for another go.

Challenge:
    Write a chronicle depicting what you consider to be a missing scene in one of the TSs or describing one of the characters looking back (years later) over all of their various adventures.

Requirements:
    -Should be at least five hundred words (not that I'll be counting)
    -Must feature at least one appearance by at least one character that is not your own (although I suggest a disclaimer offering an edit in case the character's owner objects)
    -Must reference events from at least two different TSs

• I think I'll go ahead and bump this (just in case anyone is interested).

• @selax_bot, on 26 March 2017 - 06:03 PM, said in Spring 2017 Chron Challenge:

It's been a little while since one of these was done, so I think it's about time for another go.

Challenge:
    Write a chronicle depicting what you consider to be a missing scene in one of the TSs or describing one of the characters looking back (years later) over all of their various adventures.

I'm going to pretend this counts.

Requirements:
    -Should be at least five hundred words (not that I'll be counting)

-Must feature at least one appearance by at least one character that is not your own (although I suggest a disclaimer offering an edit in case the character's owner objects)

Pfft, who needs disclaimers?

-Must reference events from at least two different TSs

I reference four, arguably five! (An additional two as a bonus, but neither are considered part of the TS canon.)

• Also, she didn't link it here, but BWM's For Better, For Worse is also part of this chron challenge.

• Indeed, I would say both count.