The Wizard, the Cat, and the Bathrobe

• Well, school is over, so I hope to have some time over the summer. Given the relative lack of activity, I think it would be advisable to try and complete as much of the TS as possible before school begins again.

So, who's still alive?

• I'm still a zombie.

• Hmm, at this rate, I'm beginning to think the TS should end with Retsy waking up and realizing it was all a dream...

• I'm in but under a few conditions. No one can write anything that affects my characters, no one can write any dialog of my characters, and everyone has to follow the plot lines I come up with, TO THE LETER.

• @two-jacks_bot, on 14 June 2012 - 11:44 PM, said in The Wizard, the Cat, and the Bathrobe:

I'm in but under a few conditions. No one can write anything that affects my characters, no one can write any dialog of my characters, and everyone has to follow the plot lines I come up with, TO THE LETER.

Hmm. I guess "leter" is the opposite of "deleter", and "delete" is kind of the opposite of "post". So I guess you want posters to follow the plot line according to the poster when posting? Sounds manageable.

• Given the lack of activity, I think that you could ensure those conditions are met just be posting once a week.

I blame 453 for not joining the TS. Clearly, that is the cause of all of the recent inactivity.

• Tch, this situation is so Wizzy's fault it's not even funny.

• Posted Image

As there are four points on what you would call a compass, there are four pillars of the world.

Air is the North pillar.

Fire is the South pillar.

Earth is the East pillar.

Water is the West pillar.

• Hmm, I have an idea for a story ending and even some ideas about how to get there, but I am not certain how interesting said ideas are.

• Surely it's more interesting than nothing happening? ...right?

• COMING SOON...

A POST!

• :laugh: :hector_bird: :duh: :laugh:

• How'd my post get bumped to the next page??

Also it appears some of the ealier posts have been edited!

"reserved for furry use" and what not! And some of those TS titles 453 posted were not there before!

Also this, hehehe, still true:

23. How could Avaltara have helped alt-Selax access the Void?
    Avatara is secretly the moon princess secretly reincarnated on Cythera. Some where deep in side Avatara is the Moon crystal (the source of his power). If the evil Queen Saltax can extract the crystal from Avatara, then she'll finally have enough nega-energy to be unstoppable and access the void. So once Avatara's fury blue companion, K, appeared and filled him on his secret destiny, The Moon Princess set out to fight evil, meeting the other sailor scouts along he way.

This post has been edited by Two Jacks : 02 July 2012 - 12:11 AM

• % echo "Avatara is secretly the moon princess secretly reincarnated on Cythera. Some where deep in side Avatara is the Moon crystal (the source of his power). If the evil Queen Saltax can extract the crystal from Avatara, then she'll finally have enough nega-energy to be unstoppable and access the void. So once Avatara's fury blue companion, K, appeared and filled him on his secret destiny, The Moon Princess set out to fight evil, meeting the other sailor scouts along he way." | shasum

• You are entirely too paranoid :P

@two-jacks_bot, on 01 July 2012 - 11:53 PM, said in The Wizard, the Cat, and the Bathrobe:

How'd my post get bumped to the next page??

It didn't - I have my preferences set to 40 posts/page, and besides as far as I know your teaser was always post #51.

@two-jacks_bot, on 01 July 2012 - 11:53 PM, said in The Wizard, the Cat, and the Bathrobe:

"reserved for furry use" and what not!

It's said that for quite a while.

And some of those TS titles 453 posted were not there before!

I think I posted all of those.

Avatara is secretly the moon princess secretly reincarnated on Cythera. Some where deep in side Avatara is the Moon crystal (the source of his power). If the evil Queen Saltax can extract the crystal from Avatara, then she'll finally have enough nega-energy to be unstoppable and access the void. So once Avatara's fury blue companion, K, appeared and filled him on his secret destiny, The Moon Princess set out to fight evil, meeting the other sailor scouts along he way.

That was awesome :D

• @two-jacks_bot, on 01 July 2012 - 11:53 PM, said in The Wizard, the Cat, and the Bathrobe:

23. How could Avaltara have helped alt-Selax access the Void?

No! Now you have spoiled the ending for everyone!

I have an idea for a post, but I don't think it will do anything to advance the story. So, I'm not sure if it is worth it at the moment.

• Well, I went ahead and put a short post, just so that the summer wouldn't pass with no activity on the TS.

On that note, does anyone have an idea on how next to proceed?

• Well, I was going to wait until the one-year anniversary of my last post, but someone mentioned the characters might be having fun without the interference of pesky writers, and we can't have that.

• I love this post, not too silly and not too serious ^_ __^

• Typing a post on an iPhone in a German hotel is not as fun as it sounds.