hiting liches

• I saw a previous message on the board that said that the sword of hero's was the only sword that could hit liches(without magic) but if you get just a normal sword upgraded(I think three times) then you'll be able to hit them with it aswell. even though it costs alot it's worth it

------------------
    may macs rule the world forever

• i can't seem to use lightning on them...help?

------------------
    A smile is a curved line
    that bends the world

• I have equipped Melanger with the magic gauntlets and he does quite a bit of damage against liches. For a time Hector had a sword upgraded only once and could damage liches though I am not sure how much. I expect that the mystic sphere will also do damage. As will magic.

• Trvlr wrote:
    I have equipped Melanger with the magic gauntlets and he does quite a bit of damage against liches. For a time Hector had a sword upgraded only once and could damage liches though I am not sure how much. I expect that the mystic sphere will also do damage. As will magic.

Mystic SPHERE???

------------------
    A smile is a curved line
    that bends the world

• MISTIC SPHERE?!?!

I know i've kill several liches with mistic...
    OH!! Mystic SPEAR. Yeah that'll work.

You know if you just gained a few levels, a normal, unimproved sword will do. In fact you ought to be able to destroy lichs with a rolling pin, after all, you can to alaric.

------------------
    Ah! Timon! You're dead!
    No I'm not.
    Yes you are! Just look!
    Oh! So I am!

• You killed Alaric with a rolling pin? Then what happened?

------------------

• He fell on the floor dead.
    What did you expect? Haven't you ever killed him before?

I'll tell you this though: Death strike is a lot easier.

------------------
    Ah! Timon! You're dead!
    No I'm not.
    Yes you are! Just look!
    Oh! So I am!