Interval Notation Time

• Response to Shorty's challenge. Of the mages, exiled in 152

Edit:
    I doubt anyone will see this edit, but I guess if you're here, it's because you wanted to read this story. I'm sorry, but it's a terrible story, and I want to delete it before I (like everyone else) lose access to my account. Archives probably exist if you're determined, but I recommend against reading this story.

This post has been edited by BreadWorldMercy453 : 07 November 2018 - 10:29 AM

• huzzah for toast! this is a good chron; it definitely is cute. what i want to know though is... why was he named Cup?!

• heehee, I love it! happy-dance
    I won't even bother mentioning the problems! ^_^

• @ikaterei_bot, on Mar 31 2007, 03:29 PM, said in Interval Notation Time:

why was he named Cup?!

Wonderful Chron, a lot of fun to read ^^

Though I too would like to know why he was named Cup, unresolved Plot-Line, oh noes! 0.o

• @ikaterei_bot, on Mar 31 2007, 03:29 PM, said in Interval Notation Time:

why was he named Cup?!

I think everyone has wondered, at some point or another, why their mommy (or in my case, my uncle) named them what she did. And there's never a proper answer! I've come to the conclusion that there is no explaining how mommies choose names. I can tell you why I named him Cup though, I saw a cup on my table ^_~

• Ooh, nice Chon, Nummy!

• 453 posted a chron?!

Selax faints.

Selax revives to comment.

On a more serious note, well done and good job. The idea of the mages attempting a war is an interesting one, perhaps I shall have to write something about that.

Does this mean we can expect a chron series by 453? ;)