Sail: Chapter 2 (again)

• a Cythera novel

(scrubbed)

This post has been edited by iKaterei : 14 December 2015 - 06:21 AM

• Awesome, so much new material! In the original, I think they found Fendul following them, right? I'm assuming he's still following them & Kateiko briefly saw him at the abandoned smokehouse, but maybe not... I wonder if Nili and/or Fendul will end up in the other Ithera with Kat?

I'm not sure I understood what happened when they found the damaged weapons. It sounded like Kat fell through the trapdoor, then they dug up the trapdoor and opened it? @_@

• Again, the detail is impressive. I'm curious what the presence of the weapons cache portends. Katerei's aunt seemed to not be telling them something.

• @breadworldmercy453_bot, on 24 July 2014 - 10:59 AM, said in Sail: Chapter 2 (again):

I'm not sure I understood what happened when they found the damaged weapons. It sounded like Kat fell through the trapdoor, then they dug up the trapdoor and opened it? @_@

When she fell, she only made a hole big enough for her leg to go through, so they opened the trapdoor to make it easier to look inside. Edited and hopefully clarified it. :)

@selax_bot, on 26 July 2014 - 06:47 PM, said in Sail: Chapter 2 (again):

I'm curious what the presence of the weapons cache portends.

To be honest, I haven't decided yet. :D I know why it's there, but not how it'll come into play in the future.

This post has been edited by iKaterei : 28 July 2014 - 01:29 AM