Sail: Chapter 23

• a Cythera novel

ugh I am so done with this chapter

(scrubbed)

This post has been edited by iKaterei : 14 December 2015 - 06:46 AM

• Wowev, what a twist! Even though you hinted that Fendul would show up in this chapter, I totally didn't expect the whole Rin jouyen to show up! :o And Fendul's cool now?? And he kissed Kako's hair?? Dude! It seems like she could just re-join the Rin, marry Fendul, & live happily-ever-after (or struck-by-war-and-miserably-ever-after), except that I know she's going to end up in the other world, alone : __(

I think this chapter was well-done. I can't wait to see if Nili will get to meet Parr ^_ __^ (if this were Fail instead of Sail, I'm sure she'd try to steal him from Kako)

• Global Moderator

@breadworldmercy453_bot, on 25 January 2015 - 05:07 PM, said in Sail: Chapter 23:

Dude! It seems like she could just re-join the Rin, marry Fendul, & live happily-ever-after (or struck-by-war-and-miserably-ever-after), except that I know she's going to end up in the other world, alone :(

• @breadworldmercy453_bot, on 25 January 2015 - 05:07 PM, said in Sail: Chapter 23:

And Fendul's cool now??

'Cool' might be pushing it. ;)

It seems like she could just re-join the Rin, marry Fendul, & live happily-ever-after

Well, if you get tired of writing Avriana, that sounds like a good basis for a fanfic...

I can't wait to see if Nili will get to meet Parr ^_^ (if this were Fail instead of Sail, I'm sure she'd try to steal him from Kako)

I don't think Nili's into old guys, but she might try anyway just to boost her ego. :>

• Global Moderator

Hmm, I wasn't expecting her tribe to move, given their aversion to doing so earlier. I wonder if what they have learned is making them regret that choice or if they have realized that there is no safe place any more.

I think it is a good thing Katerei told somebody. Keeping that sort of thing to herself would probably not have done her any good.