Sail (Viirelei's Cut 2)

• a Cythera novel

Just in case there are no May chrons, here's all the scenes from the rest of Sail that have had significant revision.

(scrubbed)

This post has been edited by iKaterei : 14 December 2015 - 06:55 AM

• I finally finished reading the revised version of Sail! ^ __^ I really like how the story all comes together! I can't wait to read the rest of it ^ __^ I didn't notice any part of the revised version that I didn't like as well as the original version, so I think that says something : __D

• @breadworldmercy453_bot, on 14 May 2015 - 06:03 PM, said in Sail (Viirelei's Cut 2):

I didn't notice any part of the revised version that I didn't like as well as the original version, so I think that says something : __D

I'll take that as good news!

• Suriel goes to all that trouble to burn down the shrine and clear real estate land for development and the viirelei act like he's some kind of villain. Such ingratitude :p .

• It was already developed! And it's not like there's a shortage of oceanfront property!

• It was also old enough to be condemned! Clearly, it was a health hazard, and he was doing them a favor.