Strange Device

• Well... I used the Strange Device to get behind the stone door with the mystical armor in it... (recall that the pattern for that specific door was all white dots)... now, whenever I try to use my strange device, all dots stay white, and nothing responds when I press the buttons. it only works when I'm in Landking Hall, but when I leave.... it's broken again.

Help?

------------------
    Wow, Boss... that was strange.

No, Loiosh, that was normal. It's just that some normal things are stranger than others.

Panth3000 wrote:
    **Well... I used the Strange Device to get behind the stone door with the mystical armor in it... (recall that the pattern for that specific door was all white dots)... now, whenever I try to use my strange device, all dots stay white, and nothing responds when I press the buttons. it only works when I'm in Landking Hall, but when I leave.... it's broken again.

Help?

That was a bug in one of the earlier releases. Make sure you have the latest. Which is... I don't know what it is. :) 1.04?

---Zelda

(This message has been edited by Zelda (edited 03-13-2000).)

• I had that problem too, and it was fixed in 1.0.4
    Though another bug popped up when I tried to take back the device, saying it wasn't mine.

------------------
    Talk, talk, talk to myself!