Places to find

• 1.How do you get to the secret lab?

2.Where is the prison for that magical creature? I forgot his name but someone mentioned it earlier.

3. This is not a place but what is the deal with the two rings that say "742 will to union" I am guessing they are wedding rings cuz when I put them on my two guys they get a funny feeling. Actually now that I think about it they might belong to people that are buried in cademia. as in 742 the year.

------------------
    Making out is like a chinese dinner, it ain't over til you both get your cookies
    -My Brother

Originally posted by Matrix:
    **1.How do you get to the secret lab?

2.Where is the prison for that magical creature? I forgot his name but someone mentioned it earlier.

3. This is not a place but what is the deal with the two rings that say "742 will to union" I am guessing they are wedding rings cuz when I put them on my two guys they get a funny feeling. Actually now that I think about it they might belong to people that are buried in cademia. as in 742 the year.

they have a strange effect that reward is not worth much imo. they alow you to enter the southern strong hold. with lots of demonds and sea monters... your reward is a simple crystal ball.

------------------
    Hail Odin,
    where he gose victory and
    glory follow. The old
    gods are not dead and are
    regaining rightful
    places!! Hail the old