You know the big strong hold with all them skelitons lynches and demons

• You know the big strong hold with all them skelitons lynches and demons? Would it be posible with max manna the game alows to use death strike on all the demons and lynches? Also do them funny helms protect against magic attack?? If so cry havak and let feed the dogs of war!

------------------
    Hail Odin,
    where he gose victory and
    glory follow. The old
    gods are not dead and are
    regaining rightful
    places!! Hail the old

• Strange helms protect against magic, yes you probably could kill everyone in the stronghold with max mana except the lyches who come back every minute or so.

"HAVOK!!!"

Dogs: "rhumph arf, chomp"

Lyches are a pain in the arse. They pop back up after you kill them, plus they have all thier magic again so they do even more lightning. I never tried using deathstrike on skeletons, it was never necessary, Fireball go the job done much quicker.

------------------
    Talk, talk, talk to myself!

Originally posted by Croax:
    **Strange helms protect against magic, yes you probably could kill everyone in the stronghold with max mana except the lyches who come back every minute or so.

"HAVOK!!!"

Dogs: "rhumph arf, chomp"

Lyches are a pain in the arse. They pop back up after you kill them, plus they have all thier magic again so they do even more lightning. I never tried using deathstrike on skeletons, it was never necessary, Fireball go the job done much quicker.

Yeah the Linches are pains. I noticed they kept comeing back, odd helms didn't help my comrades so am thinking I should just leave Mel and Anth behind, but wha t is the strong holds? anything worth my while? tho I did find it fun useing sword of heros to grindem all to dust or te spare bombs I carry. Also I coulda sworn I saw the undead come back.

------------------
    Hail Odin,
    glory follow. The old
    regaining rightful
    places!! Hail the old

• (QUOTE)Originally posted by Adolf the Viking:
    (B) Yeah the Linches are pains. I noticed they kept comeing back, odd helms didn't help my comrades so am thinking I should just leave Mel and Anth behind, but wha t is the strong holds? anything worth my while? tho I did find it fun useing sword of heros to grindem all to dust or te spare bombs I carry. Also I coulda sworn I saw the undead come back.

you say their magic comes back so do more lightning, dose that mean their magic can be worn out and then they pose no threat, or do they have a melee for back up??

------------------
    Hail Odin,
    glory follow. The old
    regaining rightful
    places!! Hail the old

• It's LICHS! Not lynches or lyches.

At least I think so.

------------------
    "His Strangelove All-Purpose Do-It-Yourself Defensive First Second or Third Strike Indestructible Fantastic State-of-the-Art B-Ware Offensive Attack Bomber can't compare with our M & M E & A Sub-Supersonic Invisible and Noiseless Defensive Second-Strike Offensive Attack Bomber."
    - from Closing Time , by Joseph Heller.