What's up with Timon's sis?

• ok, i got in the ruins and talked to timon's sister, larisa. she and this dud timon doesn't like left for kosha. but (gasp) they never got there. where the hell are they?!? i know she has something to do with the "ghost" in the mine, but she's no help if she's disappeared!
    please help me!!!

ps. also, i notice aethon and meleager really don't like each other. is there a point to their feud. like a future plot development? :confused:

------------------
    Hey, where'd my finger
    go?!?

• Larisa has nothing to do with the ghost in the mine. She can't help you even if you find her (which I haven't). A third piece of Crolna is in the ruins. The ruins are unimportant to the ghost in the mines.

------------------
    Talk, talk, talk to myself!

• she is by the city of Maayti once you step through the portal to the swamps if you go se she is under a tent she is a real "biznitch" too she kicks you out.

------------------
    Uhh....Is this one of those trick Questions?

AOL/IM: Will346
    Gameranger: (DÅRK) Viper

Originally posted by Matrix:
    **she is by the city of Maayti once you step through the portal to the swamps if you go se she is under a tent she is a real "biznitch" too she kicks you out.

i'm not sure cause it's been along time since i've played but you probably need
    Timon with you.

------------------
    (url="http://"mailto:JAce21@chollian.net")mailto:JAce21@chollian.net(/url)JAce21@chollian.net