WhO WANTS A CYTHERA CHRONICLES WEB BOARD???

• IF YOU WANT A CYTHERA CHRONICLES WEB BOARD, POST HERE. THIS TOPIC IS TO LET "MR. PRESIDENTE" KNOW HOW MUCH WE WANT A CHRONICLES WEB BOARD!!! SO POST! TELL MR PRESIDENTE WHAT YOU WANT!

------------------
    "Our imprisonment has ended, but we do not care.
    At one time, we would have destroyed anyone who came near, so great was our anger.
    At another time we would reward anyone who set us free with their wildest desires."
    --UrSylph

• Well, first off I would like to beta test EV3 and Ragnarok, and then....ouch, why did you just hit me? furious whisper O-oh, I get it. Yeah, I want a Chronicles Webboard.

------------------
    And so the problem remained; lots of people were mean, and most of them were miserable, even the ones with digital watches. Many were increasingly of the opinion that they had all made a big mistake in coming down from the trees in the first place. And some said that the trees had been a bad move and that no one should ever have left the oceans.

• At least make another forum. Read Slayer's and my posts in the "chronicles" topic (not this one) for our idea. Would that work?

------------------

• i read your and slayers posts ant i dont understand.

------------------
    "Our imprisonment has ended, but we do not care.
    At one time, we would have destroyed anyone who came near, so great was our anger.
    At another time we would reward anyone who set us free with their wildest desires."
    --UrSylph

• I want a Chronicles web board really BAD...

------------------
    "But which way will the balance swing? To the east or to the west?"
    (Omen)

• Same here.

And so do JackFrost and Eldargon ;)

------------------
    The One And Only:
    ~Theo Nean Donly~

(This message has been edited by Theo Nean Donly (edited 10-06-2000).)

• A new board should be created to house our stories and taverns. A new forum for things related to, but beyond, the game of Cythera.

This board should remain as a place to discuss the game and ask gameplay questions. A board for things encompassed by Cythera.

------------------
    Slayer's guide to Cythera:
    (url="http://"http://www.macclassics.com/cythera/cythera.htm")http://www.macclassi...era/cythera.htm(/url)

• My words exactly.

Oh and Tyrael and Trundaylan both agree. ;)

------------------

• Yeah. Oh, don't forget Rio and Barak. They are having some problems with their computers, so I have to post for them..... ;) :)

------------------
    And so the problem remained; lots of people were mean, and most of them were miserable, even the ones with digital watches. Many were increasingly of the opinion that they had all made a big mistake in coming down from the trees in the first place. And some said that the trees had been a bad move and that no one should ever have left the oceans.

• hey, thats a good idea! I support it!

------------------
    "It was widely rumored that since the Shadow Hunters were cut off from the primal chord of thier race, they were forced to draw thier psionic energies from the dark, cold void of space..."

Originally posted by Slayer:
    **A new board should be created to house our stories and taverns. A new forum for things related to, but beyond, the game of Cythera.

This board should remain as a place to discuss the game and ask gameplay questions. A board for things encompassed by Cythera.

Ha! youre a genius Slayer!

------------------
    I HAVE NO FREAKING SIGNATURE!!!!!

• Don't forget about me! I really want a Chronicles board, even though I'm new!

------------------
    Ferazel Rocks!

• Mutaro and Korax also want a Chronicles web board ;)

------------------
    I have no signature...my dog ate it.

• I like your sig Rogan. :)

------------------

• As the original (look back a while) creator of this idea, I wholeheartedly support it. However, Slayers idea seems even better.

------------------
    <font color="gold">Bronze: the other gold metal.</font>

• Yep, Slayer's idea is a good one.

------------------
    And so the problem remained; lots of people were mean, and most of them were miserable, even the ones with digital watches. Many were increasingly of the opinion that they had all made a big mistake in coming down from the trees in the first place. And some said that the trees had been a bad move and that no one should ever have left the oceans. - Douglass Adams

• though even if a chronicles page or a new board aren't created i'm content with reading the current story threads.

------------------

• Thanks, Avatara :)

------------------
    I have no signature...my dog ate it.