LOL!

• I see you have flexed your muscle on a couple of the topics Avatara. :) ;) :) Please don't lock too many topics though, I do think the Ares board is a bit overboard.

------------------
    And so the problem remained; lots of people were mean, and most of them were miserable, even the ones with digital watches. Many were increasingly of the opinion that they had all made a big mistake in coming down from the trees in the first place. And some said that the trees had been a bad move and that no one should ever have left the oceans. - Douglass Adams

• Only the ones that are completely spam...or that are totally irrelevant. Like the one about a chronicles, its not necessary, and further discussion would have taken it way off topic. If you wanted to comment about it, Andrew made a new one. I'm not really planning on locking topics anytime soon...unless they degrade way too much...

------------------

• lol is not a good name for this...

------------------

• You can lock it if you want to. ;) Man, let me say congratulations once again, I am really happy that you got what you wanted, and that you actually had the ambition to do it. thinks sadly of his plan to send cookies to ambrosia and ask if he could beta test

------------------
    And so the problem remained; lots of people were mean, and most of them were miserable, even the ones with digital watches. Many were increasingly of the opinion that they had all made a big mistake in coming down from the trees in the first place. And some said that the trees had been a bad move and that no one should ever have left the oceans. - Douglass Adams