Got complaints?

• ...about my moderating job? Post them here, I won't mind. Don't hold back and try to be nice, I'd like true feelings here. If you have any problem whatsoever with the way I am performing my job, please post them and I'll try to improve.

------------------

• Nope, I think you've been doing a good job. You haven't become conceited, you've only locked spam and unneccessary reviving, and you haven't spammed. Keep up the good work!

------------------
    <font color="gold">Bronze: the other gold metal.</font>
    (url="http://"http://www.ambrosiasw.com/cgi-bin/vftp/show.pl?product=evo&category;=guides&display;=date&file;=ChroniclesByJake101.sit.hqx")Chronicles by Jake101: the unposted chapters.(/url)

• You still owe me a cookie. That's the only complaint I can think of :)

------------------
    I have a plan so ingenius even an idiot could have devised it. On my command, we will line up our ships and fly straight into the enemy death-cannons clogging them with wreckage.
    Stop Exploding you cowards!

Originally posted by Laguna:
    **You still owe me a cookie. That's the only complaint I can think of :)

Since when? That was Slug promising me...

------------------

• DAMN RIGHT I GOT COMPLAINTS!!! YOU THINK THAT JUST BECAUSE YOU ARE A MODERATOR, YOU CAN GO AROUND CHANGING EVENTS?!?!?! I mean, come on, you just have to accept that if a bar support hits me, it hits me. ;) :) ;) (and it wasn't even me this time......) :)

------------------
    And so the problem remained; lots of people were mean, and most of them were miserable, even the ones with digital watches. Many were increasingly of the opinion that they had all made a big mistake in coming down from the trees in the first place. And some said that the trees had been a bad move and that no one should ever have left the oceans. - Douglass Adams

(This message has been edited by Avatara (edited 10-26-2000).)

• (quote)Originally posted by theKestrel:
    **DAMN RIGHT I GOT COMPLAINTS!!! YOU THINK THAT JUST BECAUSE YOU ARE A MODERATOR, YOU CAN GO AROUND CHANGING EVENTS?!?!?! I mean, come on, you just have to accept that if a bar support hits me, it hits me.;)

------------------

Originally posted by Avatara:
    **I was hoping Rogan would say that. Since when have I edited someone else's post?;)

Actually, I did that 'cause I'm getting tired of those bar supports hitting me.

------------------

• (quote)Originally posted by theKestrel:
    **DAMN RIGHT I GOT COMPLAINTS!!! YOU THINK THAT JUST BECAUSE YOU ARE A MODERATOR, YOU CAN GO AROUND CHANGING EVENTS?!?!?! I mean, come on, you just have to accept that if a bar support hits me, it hits me.;) And the bar support in the Undine stronghold was really just a pillar :) :D

------------------
    I have no signature...my dog ate it.

• Hehe, yeah!! We swear it's not a conspiracy against you! ;) starts whispering to Rogan ;)

------------------
    And so the problem remained; lots of people were mean, and most of them were miserable, even the ones with digital watches. Many were increasingly of the opinion that they had all made a big mistake in coming down from the trees in the first place. And some said that the trees had been a bad move and that no one should ever have left the oceans. - Douglass Adams

• an evil grin comes across Rogans face

------------------

• A tear in reality deletes the spam.

------------------

• LOL!

------------------

(This message has been edited by Rogan (edited 10-29-2000).)