A Cytheran story...

• ATTENTION EVERYONE:
    Since the popularity has gone up, up, up I want to start a new story taking place in a new inn in Cademia. Everyone can post and the story doesnt need to take place in the inn only. Ill kick it off:

"Thank you, thank you!". Bomar shaked Antenors hand. He had just purchased a new building in Cademia in order to start an inn. Three days later, the inn was decorated and functioning perfectly. The door opens. A man, wearing an metal breast plate and a strange helmet, approaches the bar. "I`ll have a glass of Nortshore Red and some bread" he said, putting one hand down in a sack to get some oboloi. "No, no" Bomar said. "you are my first customer. Everything on the house. I am Bomar. What is your name?".
    "Rogan" the man answered.

• trying not to show his misgivings about having five stories post with only five active people
    ......maybe Talos would let you rent out part of the Aelrican Tavern as an inn?

------------------
    And so the problem remained; lots of people were mean, and most of them were miserable, even the ones with digital watches. Many were increasingly of the opinion that they had all made a big mistake in coming down from the trees in the first place. And some said that the trees had been a bad move and that no one should ever have left the oceans.

• What he rented was part of the Alraeican Tavern. I sold the other half of the building. (I think we know what building that is ;) )

------------------
    <font color="gold">Bronze: the other gold metal.</font>

• Rio walks in the door, a large smile on his face, "Boy, am I ready for this!" He looks around, surprised. A look of comprehension comes across his face. He gives a short laugh, "Sorry about that guys," he laughs again, "Wrong half of the building." His face breaks into a large grin and he starts singing, as he heads toward the door. "I'll be back in a bit." His smile threatens to split his face in half as he leaves the building. Rio obviously has private stores of Northshore Hard.

------------------
    And so the problem remained; lots of people were mean, and most of them were miserable, even the ones with digital watches. Many were increasingly of the opinion that they had all made a big mistake in coming down from the trees in the first place. And some said that the trees had been a bad move and that no one should ever have left the oceans.

• "What the...". Bomar is surprised.
    "That was Rio",Rogan replies, "one of Kestrels men". Rogan finishes his drink and walks out the door. Everything gets silent and Bomar pours himself a glass wine.

------------------
    "But which way will the balance swing? To the east or to the west?"
    (Omen)

• Rio walks back in, his clothes seemingly in dissarray, "Ahhhhhhh." He sits down, "Get me some Northshore Hard and some cards!"

------------------

• Bomar fetch the cards and the wine and puts it on Rios table. Rio pays the oboloi and drinks it all, pours himself another glass and drinks that too. Suddenly, the door opens. A large man dressed in a warriors clothes walks in. "I am Korax", the man said, "Whos up for a game of cards?".

------------------
    (Omen)

• Rio smiles as he deftly replaces the cards Bomar provided with the ones up his sleeve. "Over here, my friend, I'll play you." Korax takes a seat.

------------------

• After losing five times in a row, Korax draws his sword. "CHEATER!", Korax shouts. Bomar hides under a table. "You are DEAD!". Rio draws his sword too.
    Suddenly, the door opens and Rogan steps in. "Settle down,Korax" he says.

------------------
    (Omen)

• When Korax's attention is drawn to the man at the door, Rio slips the oboloi on the table into his pouch and backs up a step, then say, "Yes, be sensible." With a smile, he dashes out the door, yelling back something about being, "Across the way."

------------------

• This topic is SOOOO dead...

• theKestrel bursts in. "Hey guys!"

------------------
    And so the problem remained; lots of people were mean, and most of them were miserable, even the ones with digital watches. Many were increasingly of the opinion that they had all made a big mistake in coming down from the trees in the first place. And some said that the trees had been a bad move and that no one should ever have left the oceans. - Douglass Adams

• "I have..."

------------------
    And so the problem remained; lots of people were mean, and most of them were miserable, even the ones with digital watches. Many were increasingly of the opinion that they had all made a big mistake in coming down from the trees in the first place. And some said that the trees had been a bad move and that no one should ever have left the oceans. - Douglass Adams

• "400 posts! Yippeee!"

goes back to his corner for a celebration drink

------------------

• yawn Can we talk about something else?

• Sure thing. I now have 560 posts. :)

------------------

• And soon you'll have a closed topic. Posted Image

------------------

• ABRAS!!! ;)

------------------

Originally posted by Avatara:
    **And soon you'll have a closed topic.Posted Image

Cool smiley, Avatara. Posted Image

Talos realizes he has 500 posts Cool!

------------------
    <font color="gold">Bronze: the other gold metal.</font>
    (url="http://"http://www.ambrosiasw.com/cgi-bin/vftp/show.pl?product=evo&category;=guides&display;=date&file;=ChroniclesByJake101.sit.hqx")Chronicles by Jake101: the unposted chapters.(/url)

Originally posted by Talos:
    **Cool smiley, Avatara.Posted Image

Thank Slug, not me.

Originally posted by Talos:
    **Talos realizes he has 500 posts Cool!

Want me to make that 499? Posted Image ;)

------------------