Flaw or Feature?

• Is it a flaw or a feature to be able to use the "Remote Manipulation" spell to go down stairs, ladders, and holes out of your reach? Am I cheating or were the designers just very tricky? I used this spell to go down the stairs behind the porticullis in Pnyx and the hole behind the force wall. It seems too easy to be a feature. Thanx for your replies!

------------------
    "The clever one"

• Hehe....I would assume that it is a flaw.....just wait to you find out about the spell, "Fetch". ;)

------------------
    And so the problem remained; lots of people were mean, and most of them were miserable, even the ones with digital watches. Many were increasingly of the opinion that they had all made a big mistake in coming down from the trees in the first place. And some said that the trees had been a bad move and that no one should ever have left the oceans. - Douglass Adams

Originally posted by MIRANUinCYTHERA:
    **Is it a flaw or a feature to be able to use the "Remote Manipulation" spell to go down stairs, ladders, and holes out of your reach?

It`s (like the fetch spell) just another GOOD THING ;)

------------------
    I have no signature...my dog ate it.

• Almost forgot: Welcome to the webboard :)

------------------
    I have no signature...my dog ate it.

• Hay! I tried that spell to try and use the stairs in the inner brotherhood temple, you know, the ones that you can't get to, and it DID'T WORK! I want to figure out that place, it's wierd.

Sorry about inc. sentances, I'm in a rush.

------------------
    The One And Only:
    ~Theo Nean Donly~