hey, andrew…

• I posted a message about how to finish the "investigate irom mine" mission, and Rogan said you could help me. I've been to Slayer's site, and it says: talk to Thuria, talk to Atymnius, talk to Amphidamus, do something else, talk to Thuria again. What is the "something else" that I have to do? Rogan said he thinks it is just a small lead on how to finish the game, but I don't know what he means by that. Can you hlep me?

------------------
    I am the prince of all
    Saiyans once again!
    Bow to me!

• Actually, I thing Glenn Andreas will be more helpful (no offense Andrew) he created the game, you know.

------------------
    "Anyone can just go in there and kill someone, but you don`t get information from a corpse"
    --SEAL motto

• Okay, Rogan. Does Glenn have a screen name or an e-mail address I can use to contact him?

------------------
    I am the prince of all
    Saiyans once again!
    Bow to me!

• Gandreas, one of the moderators, is Glenn Andreas....hence the name (G.Andreas). When he/she (I have no clue :redface:) returns from the work they are bogged down with, maybe they'll tell you. Be patient.

------------------
    With war there is great amounts of death. Men and women make themselves known, doing dangerous feats in their attempt to become heroes.
    Some succeed, some don't...

• Darn it! I can tell that no one pays attention to my posts and that no one knows how to beat this mission. Go to the post, "ivestigate iron mine". I posted a thing that tells how I beat the mission. At least I'm pretty sure that's how you beat it.

------------------
    Here is my dumb signature. "Hello," said Arthur. "Something appears to be happening"

• If it gets marked off as done, then it worked. Oh, and these posts were early November, but we appreciate the help.

------------------
    With war there is great amounts of death. Men and women make themselves known, doing dangerous feats in their attempt to become heroes.
    Some succeed, some don't...