Hurry it up, Charax!

• How ******* long does he plan to take on the Earth polarity regent anyway? I've given him like a month...

I have no other missions running that I can complete at the moment. (Cure Alaric, Negotiate Wine Contract, and Find Source of Kesh.) I've done everything (including that Halos and Sabinate business) and talked with everyone and I can't get the plot to go anywhere...

Could someone give me a few pointers?

Should I have found the fourth crolna piece by now?

------------------
    "Si hanc sententiam legere potes, tum es
    et optime educatus et non habitus vitam."

• Yes, the fourth Crolna piece should be found.
    You need to have a mushroom (talk to the Seldane in the mine) for Charax to complete his experiment.

------------------
    I`m a bomb technician. If you see me running...try to keep up.

• I've never run across any hints in the game regarding a mushroom... I guess I'll cehck that out.

Could you give me a hint on the fourth crolna piece? (Please not a spoiler...)

------------------

• You have to say no to a particular person many times.

------------------
    "I'm a controversial figure. My friends either dislike me or hate me."

• Hmmm... I'm positive I've been everywhere and talked with everyone at least five times since the plot cam to a standstill, its nice to know that I wasn't wasting my time...

------------------

Originally posted by Rogan:
    **You need to have a mushroom (talk to the Seldane in the mine) for Charax to complete his experiment.

I can't figure out what to tell him...

------------------

**You need to have a mushroom (talk to the Seldane in the mine) for Charax to complete his experiment.

If I remember correctly, you have to talk to Sabinate (as soon as you have all the pieces).

------------------
    One ring to rule them all, one ring to find them,
    one ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
    J.R.R. Tolkien

• You need to find a way to get beneath Kosha.

------------------
    Slayer's guide to Cythera:
    (url="http://"http://www.macclassics.com/cythera/cythera.htm")http://www.macclassi...era/cythera.htm(/url)

Originally posted by Moonshadow:
    **If I remember correctly, you have to talk to Sabinate (as soon as you have all the pieces).

Right! Sabinate (in the underground city) not the one in the mine. Silly me.

As a hint to the Kosha thing: Demodocus, Philinus, panpipes...

------------------

• Except for the minor problem that I can't find Demodocus. For a while everyone said he was in Cademia, but after numerous tries, I never found him and then people said he had left.

------------------

• There was a post called "where is that darn bard?" a while ago. Maybe you`ll find answers there.

------------------

• Unfortunately it seems to have dissapeared since this particular board (along with several other) doesn't feature pages...

------------------

• Funny, that topic came up on the search... I guess I'll have to check Pnyx and so on...

------------------

• Okay, I finally cought up with Demodocus and talked with him about Kosha. Now all I have to do is figure out how to deal with Magpie/Pelagon before he/it kills me...

------------------

Originally posted by LoneIgadzra:
    **Unfortunately it seems to have dissapeared since this particular board (along with several other) doesn't feature pages...

Yes it does. You have to change the "topic view" on the topic list to "Show All" instead of the last (however many) days.

------------------
    "I'm a controversial figure. My friends either dislike me or hate me."

Originally posted by LoneIgadzra:
    **Okay, I finally cought up with Demodocus and talked with him about Kosha. Now all I have to do is figure out how to deal with Magpie/Pelagon before he/it kills me...

Hint: You must have the Crolna in your characters main inventory, and two of the pieces shall be merged together.

------------------

**There was a post called "where is that darn bard?" a while ago. Maybe you`ll find answers there.

'Where is that damn bard' was posted months ago. not just a while ago. I think you can get some panpipes from the person who says "Nicander is eternally in your debt." Just say "pipes"

Will(also an EVO freak) ;)

Originally posted by Captain Will:
    **'Where is that damn bard' was posted months ago. not just a while ago. I think you can get some panpipes from the person who says "Nicander is eternally in your debt." Just say "pipes"

That`s right.

------------------