Hurry it up, Charax!



  • How ******* long does he plan to take on the Earth polarity regent anyway? I've given him like a month...

    I have no other missions running that I can complete at the moment. (Cure Alaric, Negotiate Wine Contract, and Find Source of Kesh.) I've done everything (including that Halos and Sabinate business) and talked with everyone and I can't get the plot to go anywhere...

    Could someone give me a few pointers?

    Should I have found the fourth crolna piece by now?

    ------------------
    "Si hanc sententiam legere potes, tum es
    et optime educatus et non habitus vitam."



  • Yes, the fourth Crolna piece should be found.
    You need to have a mushroom (talk to the Seldane in the mine) for Charax to complete his experiment.

    ------------------
    I`m a bomb technician. If you see me running...try to keep up.



  • I've never run across any hints in the game regarding a mushroom... I guess I'll cehck that out.

    Could you give me a hint on the fourth crolna piece? (Please not a spoiler...)

    ------------------
    "Si hanc sententiam legere potes, tum es
    et optime educatus et non habitus vitam."



  • You have to say no to a particular person many times.

    ------------------
    "I'm a controversial figure. My friends either dislike me or hate me."



  • Hmmm... I'm positive I've been everywhere and talked with everyone at least five times since the plot cam to a standstill, its nice to know that I wasn't wasting my time...

    ------------------
    "Si hanc sententiam legere potes, tum es
    et optime educatus et non habitus vitam."



  • Quote

    Originally posted by Rogan:
    **You need to have a mushroom (talk to the Seldane in the mine) for Charax to complete his experiment.

    **

    I can't figure out what to tell him...

    ------------------
    "Si hanc sententiam legere potes, tum es
    et optime educatus et non habitus vitam."



  • Quote

    Originally posted by Rogan:
    **You need to have a mushroom (talk to the Seldane in the mine) for Charax to complete his experiment.

    **

    If I remember correctly, you have to talk to Sabinate (as soon as you have all the pieces).

    ------------------
    One ring to rule them all, one ring to find them,
    one ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
    J.R.R. Tolkien



  • You need to find a way to get beneath Kosha.

    ------------------
    Slayer's guide to Cythera:
    (url="http://"http://www.macclassics.com/cythera/cythera.htm")http://www.macclassi...era/cythera.htm(/url)



  • Quote

    Originally posted by Moonshadow:
    **If I remember correctly, you have to talk to Sabinate (as soon as you have all the pieces).

    **

    Right! Sabinate (in the underground city) not the one in the mine. Silly me.

    As a hint to the Kosha thing: Demodocus, Philinus, panpipes...

    ------------------
    I`m a bomb technician. If you see me running...try to keep up.



  • Except for the minor problem that I can't find Demodocus. For a while everyone said he was in Cademia, but after numerous tries, I never found him and then people said he had left.

    ------------------
    "Si hanc sententiam legere potes, tum es
    et optime educatus et non habitus vitam."



  • There was a post called "where is that darn bard?" a while ago. Maybe you`ll find answers there.

    ------------------
    I`m a bomb technician. If you see me running...try to keep up.



  • Unfortunately it seems to have dissapeared since this particular board (along with several other) doesn't feature pages...

    ------------------
    "Si hanc sententiam legere potes, tum es
    et optime educatus et non habitus vitam."



  • Funny, that topic came up on the search... I guess I'll have to check Pnyx and so on...

    ------------------
    "Si hanc sententiam legere potes, tum es
    et optime educatus et non habitus vitam."



  • Okay, I finally cought up with Demodocus and talked with him about Kosha. Now all I have to do is figure out how to deal with Magpie/Pelagon before he/it kills me...

    ------------------
    "Si hanc sententiam legere potes, tum es
    et optime educatus et non habitus vitam."



  • Quote

    Originally posted by LoneIgadzra:
    **Unfortunately it seems to have dissapeared since this particular board (along with several other) doesn't feature pages...
    **

    Yes it does. You have to change the "topic view" on the topic list to "Show All" instead of the last (however many) days.

    ------------------
    "I'm a controversial figure. My friends either dislike me or hate me."



  • Quote

    Originally posted by LoneIgadzra:
    **Okay, I finally cought up with Demodocus and talked with him about Kosha. Now all I have to do is figure out how to deal with Magpie/Pelagon before he/it kills me...

    **

    Hint: You must have the Crolna in your characters main inventory, and two of the pieces shall be merged together.

    ------------------
    I`m a bomb technician. If you see me running...try to keep up.



  • Quote

    Originally posted by Rogan:
    **There was a post called "where is that darn bard?" a while ago. Maybe you`ll find answers there.

    **

    'Where is that damn bard' was posted months ago. not just a while ago. I think you can get some panpipes from the person who says "Nicander is eternally in your debt." Just say "pipes"

    Will(also an EVO freak) ;)



  • Quote

    Originally posted by Captain Will:
    **'Where is that damn bard' was posted months ago. not just a while ago. I think you can get some panpipes from the person who says "Nicander is eternally in your debt." Just say "pipes"

    **

    That`s right.

    ------------------
    I`m a bomb technician. If you see me running...try to keep up.


Log in to reply