More torches??

• I have run out of torches, how do I get more or is there something else I can use???

------------------

• I think "embrighten" (is that right?) is the spell you can use. There's three forms of it: minor, regular, and major, and then there's the really nice "daylight." It only takes mana, so you can use it over and over again. (of course, you need the necessary amount of mana for it to work)

------------------
    "I'm a controversial figure. My friends either dislike me or hate me."

• Also, you can buy torches in Pynx, at the shop there. Even better, get the sword of Heros and you will always have light!

------------------
    This just isn't my strong point.

• Also the staff you can find in Cedmia(I really don't think that's spelled right.)in one of the rooms with mushrooms.

------------------

• You could reproduce them, I bet. :)

------------------
    And so the problem remained; lots of people were mean, and most of them were miserable, even the ones with digital watches. Many were increasingly of the opinion that they had all made a big mistake in coming down from the trees in the first place. And some said that the trees had been a bad move and that no one should ever have left the oceans. - Douglass Adams

Originally posted by theKestrel:
    **You could reproduce them, I bet.:)

Reproduce??? Don't you mean replicate??? ;)

------------------
    "I'm a controversial figure. My friends either dislike me or hate me."

Originally posted by Avatara:
    **Reproduce??? Don't you mean replicate???;)

Whoops, it's obviously been too long since I've played Cythera. :p

------------------
    And so the problem remained; lots of people were mean, and most of them were miserable, even the ones with digital watches. Many were increasingly of the opinion that they had all made a big mistake in coming down from the trees in the first place. And some said that the trees had been a bad move and that no one should ever have left the oceans. - Douglass Adams