New Chronicles 4/23

• This week, Heidel brings us part five of his "Ruined Crop" story. In this chapter, Glaucus speaks to the master mage Glockard about his ruined wine and his early experiences with magic. This should go without saying since it's a story by Heidel, but this is very well written and you MUST read it. It gives me a whole new view on Glaucus' wine problem! Keep up the good work Heidel!

------------------
    Slayer's guide to Cythera:
    (url="http://"http://www.macclassics.com/cythera/cythera.htm")http://www.macclassi...era/cythera.htm(/url)

• Superb job Heidel!
    I almost wish you would stop sending them in so someone else would have a chance.... j/k ;).

------------------
    -TheDarkDragon
    If pro is the opposite of con, isn't progress be the opposite of congress?
    '
    (This message has been edited by OctoberFost (edited last week).)

• Excellent. Just excellent.

------------------
    Insult of the month:
    You are the fattest thing I've ever seen...and I've been on safari!

• Mr DarkDragon,

Don't worry -- I'll move out of your way soon enough. Just have to find a good way to end the Crop-series. Actually, I have no clue to what to do. Any ideas are welcome.

See ya,

Heidel

------------------

• Sheesh! He's getting a karma point for every story he writes!

------------------
    Quote ViaVoice, "Hal Cohen help build Satam sand scratch a flat surface scratches that some scratch that scratches that scratch facts scratcher wraked this scratched tax costs tax this. " Is this ViaVoiceian?

• Yeah, but first: would you disagree with that? :)

Second: Heidel is not the only person who has gotten alot of karma (though all very well earned) off of the chronicles.

------------------
    -TheDarkDragon
    The more allies you have, the less people there are to kick your rear.
    '

• Well now I finally have 1 karma. Thanx Slayer!!! ;)

------------------
    Quote ViaVoice, "Hal Cohen help build Satam sand scratch a flat surface scratches that some scratch that scratches that scratch facts scratcher wraked this scratched tax costs tax this. " Is this ViaVoiceian?

• Err... everyone gets one karma point for a chronicle submission...

------------------
    -Rogan-
    Not charmed, just pissed off

• Well my chronicle was submitted September 2000. (or sometime around there)

------------------

• Must be the postal service. They can never get stuff in on time. (Yes that right, I'm from America)

------------------
    -TheDarkDragon
    The more allies you have, the less people there are to kick your rear.
    '