The "Treasure Map"

• I haven't played Cythera in a while, but i just got a net connection and wanted the answere to a question plauging me. I found a note that describes the location of a buried treasure. Does anyone know what i am talking about? Has anyone found the treasure? I spent hours looking, back in the day.

Jimmy McSpoon

------------------

• Yes! I had to make sure I responded to this one, because this one was of my first questions and no one ever (to this day) answered me about it. :mad:

It describes a burial area in Cademia. Near the river, there should be a group of four (in a square) trees; follow the instructions and dig up a treasure chest (or so I think).

P.S. Welcome to the webboards! :D ( :p Rogan! This should about tie it up!)

------------------
    -TheDarkDragon
    If pro is the opposite of con, isn't progress be the opposite of congress?
    '
    (This message has been edited by OctoberFost (edited last week).)

• Thanks a lot for the help. God knows when I'll find time to play again. What with 2 papers due this week, multiple other games I have been doing, it probably wont be any time soon. The only thing i have going for me is a complete lack of a social life. :) Well, since have finnished every other game I paid for, I will probably come back to this one sometime this summer. When I do, you can be sure ill run into a lot of other things to simple to be in guides, ect.

Jimmy McSpoon

------------------

Originally posted by TheDarkDragon:
    **(:p Rogan! This should about tie it up!)

Jeez, too late again...

------------------
    Insult of the month:
    You are the fattest thing I've ever seen...and I've been on safari!

• (quote)Originally posted by TheDarkDragon:
    **Yes! I had to make sure I responded to this one, because this one was of my first questions and no one ever (to this day) answered me about it.:)
    It describes a burial area in Cademia. Near the river, there should be a group of four trees in a square. Follow the instructions and dig up a treasure chest.

------------------
    "I'm a controversial figure. My friends either dislike me or hate me."

• Cool! I gotta go find this 'treasure chest'! :)

(Goes off to find treasure chest)

------------------
    -TheDarkDragon
    The more allies you have, the less people there are to kick your rear.
    '
    (This message has been edited by OctoberFost (edited last week).)

• Huh? What treasure map?

------------------
    Quote ViaVoice, "Hal Cohen help build Satam sand scratch a flat surface scratches that some scratch that scratches that scratch facts scratcher wraked this scratched tax costs tax this. " Is this ViaVoiceian?

• In some destroyed building in Cademia, there is a campfire. Search it to find the treasure map.

------------------
    -Rogan-
    Not charmed, just pissed off

(edit)I was in a hurry, and had a lot of spelling errors :rolleyes: (/edit)

(This message has been edited by Rogan (edited 04-27-2001).)

• Which one? There are two campfires I know of, and they don't have anything in them. One's above the Two-Tailed Rat and the other in a room with a broken mirror and dice.

------------------
    Quote ViaVoice, "Hal Cohen help build Satam sand scratch a flat surface scratches that some scratch that scratches that scratch facts scratcher wraked this scratched tax costs tax this. " Is this ViaVoiceian?

Originally posted by ferazel_09:
    **Which one? There are two campfires I know of, and they don't have anything in them. One's above the Two-Tailed Rat and the other in a room with a broken mirror and dice.

As I've said, it has been a while since I played. All that I can remember is that the note is near the east side of the maze, in a derelict building.

Jimmy

------------------

• It's in the far southeast corner of the maze. In a ruined building as spoon said.

------------------
    -TheDarkDragon
    I am neither left wing nor right wing. I am falling from the sky because my wings beat each other up.

• Hey! I got the map, but what trees? I sort of figured the river, but aren't there lots of trees there? And what does the rest mean? I want to have help here. And what's in this treasure chest?

------------------

(This message has been edited by Beatrix (edited 05-09-2001).)

Originally posted by Beatrix:
    **Hey! I got the map, but what trees? I sort of figured the river, but aren't there lots of trees there? And what does the rest mean? I want to have help here. And what's in this treasure chest?

There's a pic on where the treasure is on Slayer's site.

------------------
    Dreams never happen now. That is unless you hit yourself with a bat and dream of stars and tweeting birdies.

(This message has been edited by WhiteWolf (edited 05-11-2001).)