Petition

• Hey, who would like to join me into petitioning Ambrosia into including a bed merchant or something to allow you to move beds in the next version of Cythera? After all, it's rather aggravating to buy the building and then not be able to sleep there.

------------------

• I have talked to the Ambrosia staff and thier not going to update Cythera unless Glenn does it. They are just going to release Coldstone and be done. Sorry.

Tycho Maudd

------------------
    I say what occurs to me to say when I think I hear people say things, more I cannot say.

• That's too bad, really. If they released the editor, I would be happy beyond comprehension(sp?). Better a difficult, bug-full editor than nothing at all...

------------------
    Picking a lock is kind of like picking your nose; If you're successful you are going to end up with some kind of reward.

• I agree, they should make a new version of Cythera,its game so full
    of bugs.However if they fixed it they might fix the fetch bug and
    that would be terrible.They also should release an editor(they probably think
    that coldstone will be enough in that type of RPG section.
    ------------------
    Power Corrupts, and Absolute
    Power Corrupts Absolutely.

(This message has been edited by Forcemaster (edited 06-13-2001).)

• On the other hand, looking at the several bugs in Cythera that we know about (and some of the more rare ones) a new version of Cythera would be nice that fixes them.

------------------
    "I'm a controversial figure. My friends either dislike me or hate me."

Originally posted by Forcemaster:
    They also should release an editor(they probably think
    that coldstone will be enough in that type of RPG section.

I wouldn't mind them fixing the fetch bug. Then you actually have to play the game as you were supposed to. :)

Oh, and if this turns into a "release the editor" topic now, it will be locked. That's not going to happen for multiple reasons, all stated before many times.

------------------
    "I'm a controversial figure. My friends either dislike me or hate me."

• A huge lock can be seen in the distance, closing fast

------------------
    Picking a lock is kind of like picking your nose; If you're successful you are going to end up with some kind of reward.

Originally posted by Avatara:
    **I wouldn't mind them fixing the fetch bug. Then you actually have to play the game as you were supposed to. :)

Oh, and if this turns into a "release the editor" topic now, it will be locked. That's not going to happen for multiple reasons, all stated before many times.

Don't worry it won't (well at least I hope it won't). I suppose your right about the bug.
    If they came out with a new version then there would be so many bugs discovered that they
    would have no trouble finding things to fix.

------------------
    Power Corrupts, and Absolute
    Power Corrupts Absolutely.

• I had almost finished the game when I first heard of the 'fetch bug'. I have to admit, it was fun to make entire cities vanish...hehe.

------------------

• It would also be nice if they fixed the bug (or rather, script error) that allows unregistered people to get within 30 seconds of finishing the game.

------------------
    I'll take that nickel and raise you a grand. -TheDarkDragon

• Well i don't mind the Fetch bug but i havn't botherewd using really. I am having trouble registering for this Web board :frown: