Okay, awright, that settles it. Let's have a show of hands vote:
Should Jason eat the bugs, or should the BETA TESTERS?
Okay... here's an assortment of things I haven't yet pounded my head against hard enough to figure out. Any help is appreciated.
1. How do you get to the hydra and the tantalizing glowing sword in the Temple of Scylla? I know of the secret door in the little fountain room, but can't figure out how to open it...
2. Is there anywhere a comprehensive list of Sapphire Books? I've found eight, and am having a bear of a time finding the last two. Here are the ones I can list that I remember:
(1) in the workroom under Cademia, guarded by a golem
(2) in Prusa's hands
(3) in Itanos' hands, in Kosha
(4) in the workroom under Abydos, guarded by a demon
(5) in the hands of the Seldane Unhayt
(6) from the rustic hard-of-hearing dude in Catamarca (he runs the
Citadel), hidden under his bed
(7) in the LandKing hall, in Alaric's workroom to the NW
(8) I can't even remember where I found this one.
If anyone can add to this list, please, please do.
... I guess I've checked everywhere obvious I can think of, and can't seem to find him (to ask him about the tune that the music mage mentions). Is there just something obvious I'm overlooking, or has he vanished? (Insert X-files noise here)
Okay, I'm just gonna save what hair I have left and ask this... Is it necessary to have the Crolna working to open certain secret doors ("There is no obvious way to operate it" type doors), or is there some skill that I just don't have and haven't figured out... or what?
Thanks for the help.